ENGIE is a leading service business in the UK across public, private and healthcare sectors. We have always been committed to one mission: to develop innovative solutions that improve the efficiency of cities, buildings, industry and infrastructure across the UK.
Do you think that you have the energy to succeed at ENGIE?
Joining ENGIE could be the start of a rewarding journey with Europe's largest FM & Energy Services business & a Global leader in Energy. Whether your background is Technical, FM, Energy or in a business support function, we believe that each and every member of our team plays a key role in the future of our company. If you are a motivated, customer focused individual and want to take your career to the next level then we want to hear from you.
ENGIE are recruiting for a Joiner (Improver Trades) to be based at Wyvern House, The Drumber, Winsford, CW7 1AH.
This is a permanent, full time role working 40 hours a week Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.30pm and on offer will be a salary of £17,000 to £21,000 dependant on skills and experience. This role will report into the Contract Supervisor.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
· To assist on all repairs, maintenance and installation tasks related to the relevant trade
· To help deliver service in accordance with the Company’s Repairs and Maintenance Service Definition
· To provide the service to the client in line with the Company’s Customer Standards and quality standards.
· To respond to all work-related issues via the Company’s communication systems, this may include PDA/IT systems.
· To record all work activity carried out, assess and record the materials used.
· Responsible for their own compliance to Health & Safety legislation.
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications and experience required:
· We are looking to employee an improver in the joinery trade. No qualifications are required but experience is essential with working in the construction industry.
· This role will give an opportunity to up skill to a qualified joiner within Engie.
· CSCS Card is desirable but not essential
· Joinery apprenticeship Level 1 is desirable but not essential
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.