As an IT developer at ENGIE you will be responsible for the technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom code. You will have ownership of the implementation of the Dell Boomi integration system and assist IT management with the analysis, prioritization and planning of enhancements and upgrades.
What you’ll do:
· Analyze, design, develop, test, deploy, support and fine tune the Salesforce Boomi Integration.
· Collaborate with various departments to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance.
· Keep up to date with new Salesforce releases and suggest ways in using Salesforce best practices to improve the current processes.
· Follow established best practices and data governance procedures in services development and integration of applications.
· Participate in user story workshops, sprint planning and sprint review sessions.
· Participate in team code and technical architecture review sessions.
· Collaboratively manage source control including branching and merging procedures.
· Create and organize automated unit tests adhering to code coverage requirements.
· Ability to provide support during non-standard work hours or during an unplanned outage or emergency if needed.
What you bring:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field.
· 3 - 5 years minimum Information Technology development/support experience.
· 2 - 3 years of experience in Boomi Development.
· 3 - 5 years of experience as a SFDC developer.
· Solid understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture and APIs.
· Required Salesforce certifications: Platform App Builder, Platform Developer I.
· Experienced with Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft Teams.
· Knowledge of Salesforce limits and experience with development practices to conform, while ensuring optimum performance.
· Good understanding of API based integration and Knowledge of Rest, SOAP, JSON, and Web Services Interoperability
· Experience in Dell Boomi Integration with Salesforce
· Strong hands-on experience in Boomi Process building & deployment, alert framework/exception handling, connectors/listeners, and integration packs usage
· Knowledge of Product Development Lifecycle and DevOps Tools like Azure DevOps, Metadata API, Git, JIRA, etc.
· Experience with defect triage, analysis, and resolution.
· Understanding of common software development design patterns and ability to incorporate into technical solution.
· Strong time management, project management and team collaboration skills.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to meet highest attendance requirements, communicate effectively both written and verbally.
· Ability to handle multiple assignments on a timely basis with a high degree of accuracy.
ENGIE North America isn’t just participating in the Zero-Carbon Transition, we’re leading it! Join us as we develop energy that is more renewable, more efficient and more accessible to everyone.
Unite with us in leading the transformation of the world of energy! ENGIE is looking for talented and motivated individuals to create the future of energy and customer solutions. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity to help customers meet their energy challenges today and in the future. Are you up for the challenge?
At ENGIE, our goal is to support, promote, and thrive on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We do so for the benefit of our employees, customers, products and services, and community. So ENGIE is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is also an affirmative action employer. We are firmly committed to creating an equitable and inclusive environment for all employees.
We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at ENGIE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. ENGIE is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, civil union, or domestic partnership status, military service or veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected category (referred to as “protected characteristics”) as defined by applicable federal, state or local law in the locations where we operate.
If you need assistance with this application or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at ENGIENA-ENGIEHR@engie.com . Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry regarding positions or application status.
· Posting Date: Apr 29, 2021