Are you the Information Systems Analyst we are looking for ? Find out now with the description below.
Your day at ENGIE will consist out of the following activities
· you become part of a team of about 50 analysts, architects, developers, SDMs, service coordinators and PL’s
· you analyze the needs of the different business users throughout different projects
· you work in agile methodology
· you fill the gap between the business and the developers
· you are able to customize or parametrize software suites when possible
· you prepare and execute testing of the solution
· you document processes, requirements, solutions, user guides
You will be in contact with the CIO, the infrastructure teams, the business divisions and supporting teams, the IS project leaders and other analysts.
Your skills & competencies
· you have at least 5 years of experience in functional and/or business analysis
· you have worked for at least 2 years in an agile environment
· you master the following software’s: MS Office, Azure devops, Visio
· any knowledge of Cloud solutions and connectivity is a plus
· you can work independently
· you communicate in a concise but gentle way, and have good social skills
· you are pro-active and you have a problem-solving mindset
· you are customer-oriented and you have a learning mentality
· you value the team’s success more than you value your personal achievements
· you are open for very regular mobility across all sites of ENGIE Solutions in Belgium
· you have a full professional proficiency in English and Dutch and French
Ready to be part of the energy transition?
Then join our experts in the various innovative and exciting projects of ENGIE Solutions. You get the opportunity to use your technical skills as well as to discover cutting-edge technologies that will lead us further to a zero-carbon future.
Joining ENGIE Solutions is more than that! You also get:
· a competitive salary in line with your education and experience
· fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, concessionary travel, hospitalization- & group insurance
· interesting training and career opportunities
We are looking forward meeting you!
Your HR contact: Stéphanie Limberopoulos
Workplace: ENGIE Tower Brussels
· Posting Date: Nov 24, 2020