ENGIE are recruiting for an enthusiastic, innovative Internal Recruiter to be based in Wath upon dearne. This is a permanent, full-time role working 37.5 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
Are you an experienced Recruiter from an in-house background with a passion for positive customer experience ? Do you have an innovative and proactive approach to recruitment? Can you act as a real partner to add value to the business?
If your answer to these questions is yes, this could be the perfect role for you!
Our internal Resourcing team are currently going through an exciting period of growth and transformation, and we're looking for an additonal Internal Recruiter to help us do this.
This role is responsible for ensuring the timely delivery of a professional Resourcing service, by managing both volume and specialist recruitment activities through the full hiring cycle. Alongside this, you will have the opportunity to build collaborative working relationships with hiring teams and stakeholders, to use your market knowledge and insight to drive meaningful actions, and to really shape our processes and the way we add value.
Who are you?
· 360-degree recruiting experience within an in-house environment - essential
· Experience of recruiting into Technical roles - preferred
· A trusted resourcing advisor who advocates and educates their business to adopt Engie’s recruitment strategies, selection/assessment processes and philosophy.
· Has a real-time pulse of the needs of the business and is consistently viewed as resourceful, consultative, and responsive by their hiring managers.
· An innovative and proactive approach to recruitment, with working knowledge of a range of direct recruitment channels.
· Familiarity with traditional and modern candidate sourcing methods with a strong focus on how best to target and engage the talent of the future.
Who are we?
ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of low carbon energy, services and regeneration.
We combine these activities to enable our customers & stakeholders to embrace a greener, more efficient and increasingly digital world.
Our purpose is to make zero carbon happen for businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland – accelerating the transition towards a net zero carbon world. Our 17,000 employees make this possible by reducing energy consumption, greening supply and enabling progress through innovative technology, data & partnerships. We are also shaping the future of responsible business by reconciling economic performance with a positive impact on people and the planet.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 170,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.1 billion in 2019.
Note to internal applicants: Please log in at the top right corner under 'employee sign in' to apply for this role.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Additional Locations: Europe-England-Bristol-Bristol, Europe-England-West Yorkshire-Leeds
· Posting Date: May 12, 2021