Integration Systems Analyst
Organization: Digital - Spokane, WA
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution. Why join us ?
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally.
Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow?
Provides technical analysis, installation, maintenance, and modification of COTS and custom software. Determines best system software configuration ensuring hardware/software compatibility. May evaluate and recommend new system software products. Installs, tests, and implements new system software and manufacturer's maintenance releases and utilities. Analyzes system performance to ensure it is meeting availability and performance objectives. Resolves system software problems. Develops documentation on system specifications and operating instructions
· Analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to interpret data
· Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of audiences
· Works well in a team environment and matrix organization
· Ability to analyze and solve complex issues
· Ability to do root cause analysis and communicate affectively to the business or our customers
· Extensive knowledge of operations and delivery concepts, principles, standards, tools, techniques, and methodologies
· Work effectively with IT’s Data, QA, Infrastructure, Support, and Application Development teams to insure implemented solutions meet department guidelines and recommendations.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
Do you tick all the boxes?
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of sustainability transition . Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
· AA/BS degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Engineering or related field
· Other combination of education and experience may be considered
· 1-2 years’ experience coding in or similar language (C++ or Java would also work, as I could cross-train someone with knowledge of this language).
· Knowledge and experience with automation testing utilizing Selenium would not be required, but it would be a bonus.
· Web development – // knowledge is strongly preferred.
· Knowledge of basic scripts and implementations on Microsoft Server.
· Strong familiarity with Microsoft enterprise server, development, and/or database technologies is preferred
· Expertise in financial systems is preferred
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
· Additional Locations: North America-United States-Washington, North America-United States-Washington-Seattle
· Posting Date: Jan 19, 2022