Workplace Solutions are recruiting for a HVAC Technician to be based in Sizewell B Power Station, Suffolk IP16 4UR. This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00. On offer is a competitive salary.
To carry out maintenance routines, diagnosis and fault rectification on a wide variety of HVAC plant, instruments & their controls. They may also be required to provide support to HVAC technicians working on motors, pumps, compressors, fans, etc.
· Formal and recognised apprenticeship or NVQ in C&I instrumentation relevant and practical experience within control and instrumentation.
· Awareness of risk assessment and working safely with electronic test equipment
· Understanding of Programming / Logic controls
· Fault finding rectification skills For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Industry Qualifications Required (dependant on operational requirements):
· City and Guilds 17th Edition wiring regulations (desirable)
· City and Guilds part 1 and 2 2079-11
· City and Guilds Charging, recovery of refrigerants (desirable)
· Higher National Certificate (HNC) in Electronic Engineering / Mechatronics or NVQ level 4 or time served equivalent
· City and Guilds 2079 Handling refrigerants (desirable)
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. Workplace Solutions do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the Workplace Solutions Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to Workplace Solutions Managers.