The HR Data Analyst II supports the HR department by processing the organization's human resource information using cost-effective computer systems and applications. This position partners with HR, IT, Payroll, and their customers to analyze work process design and flow, improve processes and leverage the return on existing and new systems. The position supports HR information data needs and designs new or modifies existing systems to meet changing requirements.
This position is located in Houston, TX, and reports to the Head of Total Rewards and HR Operations.
What you’ll do:
· Analyze HR data and provide recommendations to leadership based on key performance indicators, including turnover and engagement
· Compile NorthAM data for quarterly Group Social Reporting and ensure NorthAM reports are submitted timely and accurately. The quarterly Group Social Reporting process for the NorthAM region will include tracking of employee headcount, movement, and other key performance indicators
· Responsible for submitting annual regulatory government reports and other compliance-related reports in support of Human Resources reporting requirements and escalating complex issues to the HR Data Advisor to bring issues to resolution
· Maintain HRMS system data and tables within ADP Vantage HCM and ADP WorkforceNow to ensure data integrity and recommend data governance process improvements as needed
· Execute and test mass data loads related to day-to-day business needs or due to project-based requirements
· Build and troubleshoot custom reports in ADP Vantage as needed by business functions
· Assist with support of Group HRIS data and system needs as needed, including but not limited to data feed monitoring, maintenance, and troubleshooting of errors
· Troubleshoot Vantage system related issues working with internal departments and third parties
· Recommend solutions in conjunction with ADP and implement under the direction of leadership
· Carries out other duties as assigned
What you bring:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Information Technology, Business, or related discipline required
· Three to five years of experience in Human Resources Information Systems
· Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) credential preferred
· Critical thinker and self-starter with excellent time and task management skills
· A team-oriented individual willing to adapt to a fast-paced and continuously improving organization
· A customer-focused individual who leverages new and existing system capabilities to deliver on customer requirements
· Ability to communicate openly and effectively with internal and external customers managing expectations and timelines related to responsibilities
· Ability to develop and maintain relationships both within and outside of Human Resources
· Intermediate to expert level proficiency with ADP Vantage or related HCM required
· Three to five years of experience building custom reports in ADP Vantage or related HCM Adhoc reporting tools
· Experience with SAP SuccessFactors preferred
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, with a strong focus on Excel proficiency
· Must be eligible to work for any US employer without the need for sponsorship now or in the future
· Ability to travel domestically and internationally on limited occasions
· Must be willing and able to comply with ENGIE’s policy concerning COVID vaccination and testing
· Must be willing and able to comply with all ENGIE ethics and safety policies
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is not exposed to weather conditions
· The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
· Ability to meet highest attendance requirements
· Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally
· Ability to handle multiple assignments on a timely basis with a high degree of accuracy
· Ability to use a personal computer, calculator, etc
· Could involve some lifting
· Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
· Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with the needed assistance to perform the essential functions
· Eligible for a hybrid schedule consisting of in-office and work-from-home opportunities
ENGIE North America isn’t just participating in the Zero-Carbon Transition; we’re leading it! Join us as we develop energy that is more renewable, more efficient, and more accessible to everyone
Unite with us in leading the transformation of the world of energy! ENGIE is looking for talented and motivated individuals to create the future of energy and customer solutions. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity to help customers meet their energy challenges today and in the future. Are you up for the challenge?
At ENGIE, our goal is to support, promote, and thrive on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We do so for the benefit of our employees, customers, products and services, and community, so ENGIE is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is also an affirmative action employer. We are firmly committed to creating an equitable and inclusive environment for all employees.
We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at ENGIE are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications ENGIE is committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, sex, or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity, or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, civil union, or domestic partnership status, military service or veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected category (referred to as “protected characteristics”) as defined by applicable federal, state or local law in the locations where we operate.
If you need assistance with this application or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at ENGIENA-ENGIEHR@engiecom . Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry regarding positions or application status.
· Posting Date: May 26, 2022