ENGIE are recruiting for a HR Advisor to be based preferably in the North of the UK (Newcastle Upon Tyne, Leeds, Birmingham).
This is a permanent, full-time role working 37.5 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
As a strong HR generalist, you will be responsible for the provision of HR Advisor support for all people matters for employees within the EDF contract - supporting line managers to deliver improvements in culture, change management, compliance and cost control to drive improved engagement and financial results. The EDF sector has over 1000 employees across approximately 12 sites within the UK.
What will you deliver?
· Act as a member of the Operating Unit HR Team which collectively enables delivery of OU people plans and business as usual objectives.
· Supporting line managers in all people processes to ensure best practice and employee engagement is enhanced.
· Liaising with line managers and the resourcing team to optimise recruitment opportunities.
· Ensuring attendance management is monitored in detail, agreeing plans to improve with line managers and supporting delivery.
· Advice on early stage grievance / disciplinary action including attendance at hearings as appropriate only.
· Monitoring of the annual PDR cycle, acting as a super-user and ensuring completion in a timely manner.
· Supporting with the month end reporting process ensuring that data is collated, accurate and provided on time.
· Disseminating communications, spreadsheet, policies & processes and updates on progress against people objectives.
· Providing general HR assistance and acting as the link between the HR team and Employee Services in the SSC.
What can we offer you?
In addition to this, on offer is a competitive salary, benefits package, which includes;
· Pension Scheme
· 24 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
· Life Cover equivalent to annual salary
· 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
· Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
· Gym membership discounts
· Cycle to work scheme
· Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
Who are we looking for?
· Previous HR Advisor experience - Facilities Management industry experience would be an advantage but is by no means essential!
· Track-record as a HR generalist
· Some knowledge of UK employment legislation and best practice
· Strong excel skills with the ability to gather, manipulate and present large amounts of data
· Demonstrated practical approach to problem solving
Who are we?
ENGIE is a key provider of energy, services and regeneration in the UK & Ireland. ENGIE delivers flexible, renewable electricity generation and clean, affordable energy supply to businesses of all sizes in the UK.
In July 2021, ENGIE launched EQUANS, a new dedicated brand, combining its services-led activities in energy solutions, technical & facilities management and regeneration to support businesses and communities embrace a greener, more efficient and increasingly digital world.
This opportunity is for EQUANS, please visit www.engie.co.uk/equans to find out more information about how we are empowering business and communities to build a greener, more efficient and connected world!
EQUANS is part of the ENGIE Group, which globally employs 170,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues €55.8 billion in 2020.
If this role is of interest to you, please click below to register, apply and track your progress! A member of our Resourcing Team will review your application and be in touch.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements. ENGIE has a written policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders, which is made available to all DBS applicants upon request. A copy of the DBS code of practice can be found here .
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Nov 25, 2021