ENGIE are recruiting for a Housekeeper to be based in St David's Hospital, Cowbridge Road East, Cardiff CF11 9XB. This is a permanent, part-time role working 20 hours per week, evenings and weekends. Hours of work are 16:00-20:00, Wednesday to Sunday. On offer is a competitive salary.
This role reports directly to the Domestic Team Manager.
Specific Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Mopping of corridors
· Cleaning and vacuuming all offices
· Damp-dusting and high level dusting
· Cleaning of treatment rooms
· Emptying bins
· Cleaning toilets
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
· Attention to detail
· Able to follow strict hygiene procedures
· Able to work to deadlines and multi-task
· Excellent communication skills
· Previous cleaning experience
· Experience of working in a kitchen / hospital environment
This role requires an Enhanced Disclosure. An Enhanced Disclosure contains the following information:
· All convictions, both current and past;
· Cautions, reprimands and warnings held on the Police National Computer for England and Wales;
· Relevant convictions in Scotland and Northern Ireland may be included.
· Checks against the Children's and Vulnerable Adults' Barring List;
· Additional checks for relevant information held by the local police forces for the position being applied for.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.