ENGIE are recruiting for a Helpdesk Support to be based in Kidderminster, DY11 7AR. This is a permanent full time role working 37.5 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary of £16,195 per annum and benefits package.
The normal workig hours for this role will be Monday to Friday, 08:30am until 16:30pm.
Reporting in to the DDMS (Document Management System) Helpdesk Supervisor. You will be responsible for incident management on the DDMS contract. You will be the first point of contact for client staff raising incidents, or requesting additional work to be completed.
The DDMS Service Management Desk manages incidents from first contact to incident closure. This is a key role within the operation to support both the client and operational teams to ensure the best outcome for the customer.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Be the first point of contact for customers raising incidents or queries relating to the service provided under the DDMS contract
· Control the processing of incoming issues and requests DDM Service Management Desk via telephone and email to ensure courteous, timely and effective resolution of end user issues
· Ensure the DDMS SLA is achieved and escalate any concerns to management when SLA compliance is at risk
· Liaise with team mangers to ensure issues/incidents have been adequately investigated resolved, and confidently challenge responses where appropriate
· Ensure that the helpdesk team adhere to Group IT policies around the protection of information security
· Highlight risks and opportunities within DDM Service Management Desk to drive appropriate resolution and improvement
· Raising issues, rescans, manual rescans and retrievals making sure the details have been logged accurately, also ensuring that the SLA is continuously monitored and daily checks are completed
· Closing all issues, rescans, manual rescans and retrievals ensuring the SLA has not been missed and the resolution is accurate and correct
· Raising issues for the Blackpool Helpdesk ensuring the mailbox is checked at all times and the issues are raised within the SLA, and all issues are raised within a timely manner
· Ensure all issues are updated accurately and closed within a timely manner
· There is a requirement to cover the site reception duties as demand requires, including but not limited to receiving incoming calls and dealing with visitors to site as well as ensuring all security procedures are adhered to
For more information about ENGIE please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Previous experience in customer focused environments
· Be reliable and responsible
· Have the ability to work unsupervised or as part of a team
· Follow instructions and routines
· Be able to work quickly and efficiently
· Work to consistently high standards
· Have a good understanding of health and safety regulations
· Remain discreet and be honest
· Communicate well with others
· Aptitude for identifying sensitive situations and acting/responding in an appropriate manner For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.