ENGIE are recruiting for a Helpdesk Coordinator to be based in Bellshill, ML4 3NJ. This is a permanent full-time role working 37.5 hours per week across various shift patterns. On offer is a salary of £21,085 per annum which includes on call and shift allowance along with an excellent benefits package.
Working patterns include shifts of 08:00-16:00 or 14:00-22:00 5 days a week
Answer calls for a growing multi contract fast paced Helpdesk
Live Call logging on Internal CAFM system (MAXIMO)
Assigning and Dispatching to various resources via multiple channels
Work to Service level agreements preventing financial penalties to the business
Issue reports to Internal and external clients/Customers using in-house system
Pro-Actively Monitor and Chase work Orders to completion within the required SLA
Action requests via various channels.
Administration tasks as required by the business
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
· Experience of working to strict SLAs & KPIs
· Good Customer Service Skills
· Excellent attention to detail including a high level of accuracy
· Experience in working in a fast-paced environment
· Experience with Microsoft packages
· Ability to prioritise is essential
ENGIE Benefits Include:
· Paid holidays (+8 public holidays)
· Life Insurance
· Employee discount shopping scheme, including discounts on gym memberships, holiday packages and more
· Employee personal & professional development profile
· Personal and career development pathways supported by ENGIE Academy
ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Mar 3, 2021