Description de l'offre
ENGIE are recruiting for a Handyperson to be based in Derbyshire DE24 8AD. This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
To report directly to the FM-Coordinator with responsibility for the delivery of Handyperson works including decoration, carpentry, assistance to electrical and mechanical engineers, space planning/office moves, re-lamping, emergency lighting test, plantroom inspections
The role will involve the development and maintenance of good working relationships with customer representatives and work in a manner which ensures that all aspects of the service agreement between ENGIE and the customers are delivered with the requisite levels of professionalism
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· To assist in delivering those aspects of the Company Performance Contract as they relate to the site, including satisfying all the requirements of the Company and the contract with the Customer, in line with existing procedures, by:
· Fulfilling site health, safety and environmental, quality and customer service targets.
· Ensuring the safe and efficient operation of existing plant and equipment and diagnosing faults as required.
· Safely and efficiently maintaining (or supervising the maintenance by third party contractors of) existing plant and equipment.
· Safely and efficiently installing (or supervising the installation by third party contractors of) new plant and equipment.
· To attend site in response to breakdowns or failures of the equipment outside of normal working hours (call outs).
· To be familiar with and understand the site contingency plans for dealing with emergency situations.
· To conform to ENGIE standards, rules and procedures.
· To carry out scheduled maintenance tasks, repairs and operations of equipment and services in accordance with best practice.
· To ensure that all third-party contractors that are requested to carry out work on site, do so in a safe and professional manner and abide by any company or site-specific procedures.
· To ensure that the Contracts Manager is kept informed of all aspects of safety performance, plant performance and customers circumstances that may impact upon the safe, efficient, reliable and cost-effective operation of the plant and smooth operation of the plant.
· To be familiar with all Company and site procedures, which affect him/her, assist the Contract Manager in the completion of all administrative tasks identified by the ENGIE quality systems or as required by the Customer.
· To produce Site Specific Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
· To produce maintenance reports inclusive of any costed remedials.
· To report all incidents and accidents, including near misses to the Contracts Manager
· To produce quotations relating to the remedial works
· To be aware of the key financial targets for the project/ task and, in conjunction with the Contracts Manager, carry out his responsibilities in the most cost-effective manner
· To seek opportunities to enhance the Company’s relationship with its existing customers and develop business potential
· To lead initiatives and carry out other duties and projects as delegated or instructed by the Contracts Manager Comply with reasonable requests for information from HSQE manager
· Ensure PPE is up to date and safe
· Ensure you follow risk assessments for all works
· To carry out M&E maintenance tasks on the contract and ad hoc requests
· There will be a requirement to work out of hours to fullfil commitments of our customers ie Fan Coil Units etc
· To be a member of call out team on call out rota
For more information about ENGIE please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Previous experience in a similar role
· City& Guilds qualifications or equivalent
· General Electrical Knowledge
· Extensive experience of M&E Building services in a corporate environment
· Knowledge of the use of CAFM systems For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.