ENGIE are recruiting for a Handy Person to be based in East London, E16 2EW. This is a permanent, full time role working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8:30 - 16:30 (Start / Finish times can be changed on a given day depending on client request with agreement from staff member and management approval)
On offer is a competitive salary of £19,000 - £22,000 per annum, depending of skills and experience.
· To provide a quality and professional front line support service to the client
· Carry out a planned maintenance program as agreed with client
· Carry out planned checks as agreed and generated by CAFM software.
· Ensure that any actions from checks are rectified and communicated to Service Desk.
· All actions from planned checks are to be logged on the service desk and carried out as per Service Desk raised jobs procedures
· Ensure an agreed amount of water to be stored at each agreed water point within the office areas/ certain refinery areas
· The Handy Persons is required to keep a radio/ mobile phone with them during working hours to communicate with the service desk.
· The Handy Persons will carry out reactive works as generated from the service desk and communicated by radio/ phone.
· Is required to manage work wear by sorting and placing in lockers
· Portable Appliance Testing Others Duties:
· The Handy Person will assist with Meeting room set up as requested by the service desk in agreed locations
· Provide portage duties for all Archive movement in and out of Thames Refinery
· Log in and out Archive boxes using the register
· Move furniture and IT equipment around Thames Refinery as requested
· Reactive repairs to building and furniture when requested within agreed locations
· Control management of storage at agreed location within Site
· Assist with Workwear deliveries to sit e
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
· Good phone manner and communication skills
· Highly customer focused
· Good planning and management capability
· Be able to operate a mobile phone
· Ability to work unsupervised
· Can do attitude
· Experience with the use of hand tools
· Portering skills desired but not essential as full training given
· Working at height training / Pasma desired but not essential
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.