You will Report to the Gas&Hydrogen Product Manager, and:
· You will actively setup Solutions and Innovation programs/projects towards a clear scope and specific objectives, and identify, in consultation with a multidisciplinary team, of the best options for all components of the projects: offtake, technology, partnership, ownership structures, contractors, suppliers, financing, etc.
· You will compare and evaluate system concepts (and develop alternatives) in order to find and implement the best solutions, applying a co-creation approach with our partners and clients.
· You will lead, in collaboration with the multidisciplinary program/project team and the “second regard” team, the preparation of all necessary documents for internal approval and documentation: Advanced Notices, Investment Notes and related memos, strategic and country notes as required, risk matrixes and assumptions books as required, various applicable reports.
· Once the program/project would have reached closing, you will ensure the smooth transition from the development to the implementation (Build and Operate) phase to the project manager, and/or the solution/product wrap-up to the business developer.
· You will be a permanent promoter of TRACTEBEL as a green hydrogen engineering solution provider. You will propose and participate to various relevant conferences and organize workshops with various business prospects.
· You will contribute to the general market intelligence, competition and technology watch, etc.
· You will also contribute to the business development department tasks such as budgeting, database, etc.
· You will support the Program to develop hydrogen solutions for the mining sector.
· You will support and follow up on different opportunities for Solutions, Partnerships and Innovation within the Latam region.
Be kind to apply if you really meet the requirements below
· You are graduated in engineering, with proven technical/commercial expertise in hydrogen and/or renewable energy projects.
· You are an innovative entrepreneur
· You have at least 2 years of operational experience in Project Engineering/Business Development
· You have a minimum of 2 years working experience, of which minimum of 1 year of relevant working experience in project development related to the mining and/or energy sector.
· You have a skill set in project management , that is, the administration of technical projects, planning and follow-up, budget management, contract management, purchasing etc.
· You speak and write a fluent English .
Position is full-time, based in Santiago, with some travels in the Latam region, and worldwide.
· Posting Date: Mar 19, 2021