EQUANS Australia & New Zealand is a leading service business in mechanical, fire, communication & electrical solutions. Employing over 1000 people; we specialise in improving energy performance in the industrial, public and commercial building sectors through developing and implementing cost-saving smart energy and environmental efficiency services. We offer one point of contact for multi-technical services, asset-based energy performance and environmental solutions, assisting customers to achieve energy efficiency, environmental, operational and maintenance objectives.
Reporting to the Executive General Manager Mechanical & Fire Services, the purpose of this role is to plan, direct and control the operational activities of the State operations of both Fire and Mechanical Businesses to achieve goals and profit targets. With support from functional leaders, this role will lead the State Team and be accountable for achieving the set budget, maintaining, and improving customer satisfaction and driving positive performance deliveries through the sales and operational teams.
· Lead the operations of the State to ensure current and future plans of the Fire and Mechanical divisions are being met
· Contribute to the preparation of and deliver on financial year budgets, annual business plan and objectives together with the Director and Commercial Manager
· Assign operational responsibilities and activities to obtain maximum field force efficiencies
· Promote, motivate and work collaboratively with the Fire and Mechanical management, technical and administration teams to achieve a high quality of work and client satisfaction
· Direct and lead the Operational Teams to ensure delivery of business plan and objectives
· Prepare, analyse, and present monthly forecasts and reports to Director within set timeframes
· Build strategic relationships with key customers across targeted market segments and provide effective leadership to the sales teams to achieve growth targets and financial goals
· Maintain and develop contacts at a senior level with suppliers, clients, industry associations, government or other stakeholders to promote and position the company
· You must comply with all Health Safety & Environment compliance requirements, as they apply to your position, other team members and to the Company
Skills and experience
· Current market experience, 10-15 years relevant work experience in Mechanical Services, Fire Services and/or Facilities Services is key to success
· Leadership skills with a truly collaborative and empowering style
· A track record of team building and business growth within the mechanical, fire and/or facilities services business would be highly regarded
What we offer
A competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to make your mark within a leading global organisation where there is strong potential for the right person to succeed.
EQUANS is transforming its businesses as we enhance our operations to secure and deliver large scale projects and contracts that will be the future of our business and growth strategy. Our Vision is to be Where people come for smart, sustainable, integrated solutions that go beyond energy. We are seeking applications from candidates that will strive to achieve this
If you are interested and meet the selection criteria apply with an up-to-date resume via the apply instructions on this website.
EQUANS will not be utilising the services of a Recruitment Agency to fill this vacancy therefore request all interest to reply to this advertisement.
Please note that we can only accept applications from those with full working rights in Australia .
EQUANS is an EEO employer, where all applicants are treated with fairness and respect and have equal access to the opportunities available.
· Posting Date: Jul 9, 2021