Workplace Solutions are recruiting for a Cleaning Operative to be based in Bridgewater House, Bristol BS1 6BX. This is a permanent, full time role to be working as part of a three person team. The role will be working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 07:00 - 15:30 (30 minute unpaid break). On offer is a competitive salary of £17,280
This role is based in Bridgewater House – you will become an integral part of the team, supporting the site FM team in achieving the desired site standards by ensuring that the facilities are in a clean and hygienic condition and assisting the wider FM team in moving furniture and stores for the staff working in the offices and project a positive image for the customer.
This position is integral in assisting the site team in delivering the quality of service required therefore the person represents the company; there is no direct responsibility for budgets or people. The role is to ensure that the offices and facilities are hygienically clean and orderly to enable our customers to concentrate on their business activities with minimum disruption.
Duties and responsibilities include:
· Ensure that the office kitchens and equipment is properly cleaned and maintained
· Ensure that crockery and china items in the kitchen area are kept clean using the dishwashers.
· Empty waste bins and ensure that all waste is properly disposed of following site procedures.
· Replenish towels, soap and toilet tissue in washrooms on a regular basis.
· Ensure proper cleanliness of the areas around the offices e.g. walkways.
· Undertake routine cleaning tasks as detailed in work schedule and by AFM
· Assist moving furniture and equipment for the purpose of rearranging and preparing areas for team briefings etc.
· Assist in moving deliveries from service yard to store rooms.
· Undertake any other duties and responsibilities commiserate to the role that may reasonably be expected by the Site Manager
· Advise of low stock levels reporting to the AFM to ensure the sufficient quantities are available and that we don’t run out of stock.
· Be prepared to undertake additional training to aid flexibility.
· Identify faults within the site when working and report them to the maintenance team
· Make suggestions to improve the services of the team
· Follow all company Health and Safety procedures.
· Wear the appropriate uniforms and safety equipment issued.
· Be prepared to work around staff working and moving around the offices.
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
· Proven previous experience as a cleaner in an office environment
· Excellent customer services skills
· Good communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work well without supervision
· Highly motivated For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. Workplace Solutions do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the Workplace Solutions Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to Workplace Solutions Managers.