ENGIE delivers energy, technical services and technology solutions that make people, communities and businesses more productive, comfortable and efficient.
ENGIE provides solutions for building services, precincts and cities. Our range of capabilities includes solutions for better cities, data centres, energy efficiency, mechanical, electrical and communications infrastructure, fire protection, security and audio-visual systems, as well as onsite renewable power generation.
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and qualified Fire Sprinkler Design / Estimator to manage the assessment, design, estimating and delivery of new Fire Sprinkler System projects. You will manage customer relations and project manage through to completion the works won.
· Build a pipeline of leads and convert to wins
· Complete detailed designs to allow accurate estimating of projects
· Estimate project quantities and costs in the preparation of tenders on a timely and cost-effective basis
· Ensure accurate estimates are submitted considering at cost delivery of work at set gross margin and revenue targets
· Provide technical inputs to ensure the timely completion of designs and estimates
· Initially as pipeline grows, project manage the works to completion
· Complete all documentation for compliance, sign off and hand over to client
· Supply Project Managers with clear, concise documentation at contract commencement and assist with the bill of quantities for costing purposes.
Role requirements include:
· Good existing relationships with Suppliers , sub contractors and Construction companies.
· Previous project management experience in fire protection industry
· Estimating/tendering skills within the fire industry
· Excellent ability to build effective relationships with clients
· Skilled at identifying and recommending cost effective solutions
· Current Full Driver Licence
· A solid knowledge of the applicable New Zealand Standards for relevant fire protection systems.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be part of the ENGIE team please apply with an up-to-date resume via the Apply Instructions on this website.
We thank you for your interest in working for ENGIE and advise that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We require that all applicants must have full working rights in New Zealand to ensure you are able to meet requirements of a full time permanent contract.
ENGIE Services is an EEO employer, where all applicants are treated with fairness and respect and have equal access to the opportunities available.
ENGIE Services will not be engaging in the services of a Recruitment Agency to fill this vacancy.
· Posting Date: Apr 15, 2021