ENGIE is hiring a Financial Analyst located in Iowa City, IA.
Support financial management through processing of vendor set-up and tracking through Maximo (or similar platforms), play central role in processing of purchase requisitions into purchase orders, and verifying that materials are properly received and invoices are documented, with tax items aligned with corporate purchasing processes. Send invoices for approval. Assist with analysis of monthly and annual spend and provide input to annual budgeting processes as well as monthly budget updates. Track purchases through the various stages of the systems and develop reports and metrics to provide leadership with frequent updates on cash flows and note any areas where the process is being slowed.
What you’ll do:
· Work with all utilities maintenance planners in the workflow process of purchasing in the work order system Maximo.
· Responsible for generating purchase orders in the Maximo System and coordinating with the Procurement team and Vendors for the timely payment of invoices.
· Assist with preparation and review of financial information.
· Produce and update monthly budget to actual reports.
· Provide support to the financial manager for outside billing.
· Reconcile and audit expenses.
· Resolve account payable and receivable issues or queries.
· Other duties as assigned.
What you bring:
· Bachelor’s degree preferably in Finance, Accounting, or Data Analytics required.
· 0-3 years’ experience in Finance, Accounting, or Data Analytics preferred.
· Previous experience with purchasing and procurement systems is strongly desired.
· Knowledge of basic accounting principles, methods, and techniques.
· MS Excel skills including pivot tables.
· Ability to maintain records and system documentation.
· Strong problem-solving and analysis skills.
· Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with other department personnel, vendors and suppliers, students, staff, and the general public.
· For this position, you must have evidence of right to work in the U.S. There is no employer sponsorship of U.S. residency or work authorization with this role.
· Valid Driver's License.
· Ability to meet highest attendance requirements.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
· Ability to handle multiple assignments on a timely basis with a high degree of accuracy.
· Ability to use personal computer, calculator, and work with standard software applications.
· Ability to understand and execute oral and written instructions.
ENGIE North America isn’t just participating in the Zero-Carbon Transition, we’re leading it! Join us as we develop energy that is more renewable, more efficient and more accessible to everyone.
Unite with us in leading the transformation of the world of energy! ENGIE is looking for talented and motivated individuals to create the future of energy and customer solutions. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity to help customers meet their energy challenges today and in the future. Are you up for the challenge?
At ENGIE, our goal is to support, promote, and thrive on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We do so for the benefit of our employees, customers, products and services, and community. So ENGIE is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is also an affirmative action employer. We are firmly committed to creating an equitable and inclusive environment for all employees.
We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at ENGIE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. ENGIE is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, civil union, or domestic partnership status, military service or veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected category (referred to as “protected characteristics”) as defined by applicable federal, state or local law in the locations where we operate.
If you need assistance with this application or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at ENGIENA-ENGIEHR@engie.com . Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry regarding positions or application status.
· Posting Date: Apr 20, 2021