Tractebel Chile is looking for a financial analyst who will support the CFO by monitoring and reporting Tractebel’s revenues and costs in order to optimize the financial and business performance of the company. This analyst also controls and provides advice and assistance to the operational staff and to the management teams in the country.
Reporting to the CFO of Tractebel Chile, your main responsibilities will be:
· Controlling support: budgets, forecast, variance analysis, group reporting, cash reporting.
· Internal Control support.
· Engineering projects follow-up: forecast variance analysis, cost control, revenue recognition, margin analysis, provisions.
· Support on the coordination of Treasury, Cash management, Corporate Finance, Insurance matters on an as required basis.
· Support on the supervision of Procurement and Administration activities
· You have a degree in Finance / Industrial / Business Administration.
· You are fluent in English and Spanish.
· You have a strong analytical mind-set, you are well organised, accurate, rigorous, stress resistant and focused on meeting the schedules.
· You have good knowledge in several aspects of finance (accounting, taxes, controlling, financial project management, treasury).
· You have at least 3 years of experience in finance, with experience in controlling & accounting, preferably in similar sector.
· You have maturity and pragmatism, and you are solution oriented.
· You have an excellent command of office tools (MS Office 365) and you are particularly familiar with tasks relating to Excel (spreadsheet preparation and management) and SAP.
· Posting Date: Mar 16, 2021