ENGIE are recruiting for a Facilities Coordinator to be based in Burton upon Trent DE13 8ES. This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
This role of the Facilities Coordinator is to ensure by way of Control that all Depot Facilities Maintenance Activities are carried out to the requirements of Statutory Legislation whilst adhering to Manufacturer recommendation and Guidelines.
To develop planned maintenance activities to ensure minimal disruption of Plant and Infrastructure is achieved in effect of Depot Operations.
This is a hands-on role with key responsibilities for the front line response to plant, Equipment, Building and Services defects. The candidate must Fully understand and work to Current Health & Safety requirements ensuring the safety of all staff with Environmental standards and polices being met in line with Bombardier directives.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· To assist in the management all Depot Planned Preventative Maintenance whilst ensuring that all Plant & Equipment is maintained to a high Standard through a scheduled plan. To ensure that all Plant & Equipment is made available to Operations in meeting the Needs of the Customer
· To Control the disposal of Waste removal from site in line with ISO 14001 Environmental directives and legislation working toward Zero waste to landfill
· To ensure the Safe Control of Contractors on site ensuring that both legislative requirements are met and to meet the company directive of Zero LTA’s
· Successful Record keeping of Facilities databases in support of the maintenance facilities; to record anniversary dates for the test and calibration of tool and gauge equipment in line with statutory regulations
· Implement and Coordinate measures to optimize energy and in doing so, reduce service costs to fall in-line with the Plant Engineering Budget and Targets
· Good communication and Liaison with the Customer of the site in building of inter-relationships
For more information about ENGIE please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications & Functional Knowledge
· A Skilled Apprenticeship would be Advantageous but not essential/Experience within Plant Maintenance
· HNC Equivalent in Building Services
· NEBOSH General Standard of Certification or equivalent would be ideal
· Specialized or cross-functional knowledge / relevant experience required by the position/role
· A Mechanical/Electrical background from a Production Environment would be preferred, although not essential
· Substantial experience in a preventative maintenance role with a good understanding of all types of Plant and Systems
· Although the Individual must be able to Manage a Plant Engineering team, the individual must be able to work on his/her own initiative whilst being able to communicate at all levels of the Operation For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.