ENGIE are recruiting for a Facilities Agent to be based in Birmingham B4 6AT. This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a salary of up to £25,000 per annum.
The normal working hours will be Monday to Friday, 7:00am until 4:00pm, plus as hoc out of hours (overtime).
Reporting to the Team Leader, your role as the Facilities Agent will be implement plans and carry out tasks as directed by the Team Leader, you will provide a ‘first look’ evaluation of helpdesk calls, ensure all consumables for the site are replenished in a proactive manner and deal with all room set-up requirements of our client to ensure the quiet enjoyment of their working environment. Work as part of a small integrated team to provide excellent customer service to Grant Thornton.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· To liaise with the Team Leader
· To liaise with Client in a professional manner when taking ‘first look’ at helpdesk tasks
· To work as part of a team collecting post, portering and client support duties.
· To ensure operational procedures are followed
· To enforce local security measures in line with the Client’s policies
· To follow Health & Safety guidelines
· Ensure company ethics, policies and procedures are adhered to
· Alerting the Team Leader of any issues that may impact the operation or customer service
· Be flexible towards work when needed carrying out additional hours when needed including weekends during very busy periods.
· Carry out tasks as directed by the Team Leader to provide Clients with uninterrupted facilities services for their quiet enjoyment of their working environment
· Deal professionally with all work requests and Client contact
· Work as part of a small team to order and replenish consumables as directed by the Team Leader
· Carry out miscellaneous minor repairs i.e. painting & decorating general handyman duties
· To work as part of the client H&S team as required
· To work as part of the business continuity team as required
· Respond to miscellaneous requests from Client
· Travel to other sites within their portfolio (Leicester)
· To work as part of a team collecting post, portering and client support duties
· Carry out monthly emergency light electrical flick test and annual duration test
· Carry out monthly tap temperature test and weekly flush little used outlets
· Monitor and adjust when necessary the on-site BMS system ensuring a comfortable working environment for all. Reacting quickly to any issues and reporting this into the Team Leader for speedy resolution.
· Clean, replenish and monitor the on-site vending facilities ensuring they are well maintained and fully stocked.
· Replace fluorescent light tubes and light bulbs within the client’s demise in a safe and efficient manner ensuring all used tubes and bulbs are disposed of responsibly via WEE waste procedure
· Meeting room set ups as and when requested
· Contractor supervision in the absence of the team Leader
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Excellent Customer Service skills
· The ability to multi–task and meet specified timescales
· The ability to work as part of a small team
· Computer Literate
· Full UK Driving Licence
· Able to travel to other sites within the portfolio (Leicester)
For more information about ENGIE please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.