Workplace Solutions are recruiting for an Evening Cleaning Supervisor to be based in EDF Energy, Barnett Way, Barnwood, Gloucester. GL4 3RS. This is a permanent, full time role working 37.5 hours per week.
Your shift will be predominantly 14:00-22:00 however you will be required to cover holidays and unplanned absence therefore you must be able to work flexible hours.
On offer is a competitive salary, company vehicle or allowance, bonus and benefits package.
To ensure the smooth running and effective delivery of the cleaning service across our client, EDF Energy’s’ Barnwood site.
· Manage the day to day operations and contract delivery to the client
· To promote a safety culture and ensure the cleaning team are aware of and operate in accordance with Workplace Solutions and EDF Energy Health & Safety procedures at all times
· Set cleaners to work, deliver Daily Safety Message and Health, Safety & Learning briefs, tool box talks and regular reviews of RAMS (Risk Assessment Method Statements).
· Swiftly rectify any customer concerns, maintaining client satisfaction
· To create an environment where continuous improvement in all areas of the cleaning operation (Quality, Cost, Delivery & Safety) is the focus, ensuring SLA’s, and client objectives are achieved Regular monthly audits with the Assistant Facilities Manager, arranging any action plan as a result and seeing through the action plan to completion.
· Regular internal weekly inspections to ensure cleaning standards are being achieved and maintained.
· Manage a deep cleaning schedule to ensure the campus looks its best at all times
· Manage equipment and materials to ensure all activities can be carried out to the required standards
· Maintain cleaning staff holiday records, absence/sickness and return to work
· forms and timesheets for submission to the Assistant Facilities Manager
· Stores duties, including preparing orders and ensuring stock is maintained to the required level and dealing with the orders on arrival.
· In line with sustainability, ensure effective and economical use of equipment & materials
· Identify training needs for the cleaning staff and provide training
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
· Health & Safety Level 1
· Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation including COSHH & use of Risk & Method Statements
· Must have an eye for detail and high standards of work
· Ability to adapt well to changing business requirements and situations
· Ability to use Microsoft Office package
· GCSE (or equivalent) English & Math
· Confident communicator with all levels face to face and on the telephone
· Fully competent with the requirements of a cleaning role and responsibilities as a cleaning supervisor
· Experience of carrying out a similar role
· Reliable and always arrives for work on time
· Logical approach to problem solving and not afraid to challenge in the appropriate way
· Ability to work alone as well as working as a member of a team
· Previous Supervisor/Team Lead experience
· Undertake additional tasks as required to ensure the highest quality of service at all times
Due to the need for security vetting, the following documentation should be available at interview:
· A valid passport or original birth certificate
· Valid Driving Licence (photo) (if available)
· Current utility bill/bank/credit card statement
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. Workplace Solutions do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the Workplace Solutions Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to Workplace Solutions Managers.