Are you looking for a new place to develop your skills, exercise your entrepreneurial spirit and promote the technical expertise of our teams?
To participate in the future of one of the world leaders in digital, industrial and environmental transition for industries, companies and communities,
EQUANS is the new autonomous entity of ENGIE and has currently more than 74,000 employees working in 17 countries within companies with strong local brands such as INEO, AXIMA, FABRICOM and SPL Powerlines.
EQUANS currently has a turnover of €12 billion and is a pure player with 6 areas of expertise - HVAC/ Cooling/ Facility Management/ Digital & ICT/ Electrical/ Mechanical & Robotics, EQUANS offers solutions and services that meet the energy, industrial and digital needs of industries, cities and buildings to improve their performance.
EQUANS also has cutting-edge expertise in specific industrial sectors (public transport, marine, retail, biotech, etc.) and a detailed knowledge of critical industrial processes.
By developing advanced technical and technological skills that are increasingly innovative and effective for its clients, EQUANS aspires to be the world leader in a highly competitive environment.
Today, for the establishment of its Corporate, the Finance Department of EQUANS is looking for :
AN INSURANCE ADVISOR (M/F)
Position located at La Défense (92)
Reporting to the Head Of Insurance, you will support the implementation and management of EQUANS' insurance policy.
Your main activities will be to :
· Manage and monitor international insurance programmes (issue of contractual documents, processing of insurance certificates, etc.); interface regularly with insurance brokers and participate, as required, in periodic meetings with insurance brokers; assist the Head of Insurance in the renewal of international insurance programmes
· Guarantee EQUANS' insurance policy; communicate the information necessary for a good understanding of the insurance guarantee conditions (summary of guarantees, insurance manuals, etc.) and promote good practices
· Ensure the collection and processing of premium bases (property values, surface areas, turnover, workforce, vehicle fleets, etc.)
· Draw up, update and communicate on insurance budgets as well as implement digital solutions to facilitate the drawing up and monitoring of insurance budgets
· Check and validate insurance premium calls and monitor their payment
· Provide support for risk management tools and, in particular, prevention plans
· If necessary, prepare and draft pre-acquisition and post-acquisition audits
This position calls for close collaboration :
- internally, with the insurance network in the entities and the operational staff
- externally, with insurance brokers and insurers
You have a Master's degree in Insurance and have a first experience (3 to 5 years) in a firm, in a brokerage firmor in an insurance company, particularly in an international environment.
You have a good command of computer tools, particularly in the management of files and in the implementation of presentations, namely EXCEL advanced functions, PWT.
You have good analytical skills and are able to provide insights.
You are recognized for your rigour, organisational skills and autonomy as well as for your ability to work in a team.
You are enterprising, curious and precise.
You are fluent in French and English.
· Posting Date: Oct 1, 2021