Are you looking for a new place to develop your skills, exercise your entrepreneurial spirit and promote the technical expertise of our teams?
To participate in the future of one of the world leaders in digital, industrial and environmental transition for industries, companies and communities,
EQUANS is the new autonomous entity of ENGIE and has currently more than 74,000 employees working in 17 countries within companies with strong local brands such as INEO, AXIMA, FABRICOM and SPL Powerlines.
EQUANS currently has a turnover of €12 billion and is a pure player with 6 areas of expertise - HVAC/ Cooling/ Facility Management/ Digital & ICT/ Electrical/ Mechanical & Robotics, EQUANS offers solutions and services that meet the energy, industrial and digital needs of industries, cities and buildings to improve their performance.
EQUANS also has cutting-edge expertise in specific industrial sectors (public transport, marine, retail, biotech, etc.) and a detailed knowledge of critical industrial processes.
By developing advanced technical and technological skills that are increasingly innovative and effective for its clients, EQUANS aspires to be the world leader in a highly competitive environment.
T oday, for the establishment of its Corporate, the Financial Department of EQUANS is looking for :
A BUSINESS CONTROL & REPORTING OFFICER (H/F)
Position based at La Défense (92)
Reporting to the Head of Business Control & Performance, you will be in charge of management dialogue and of the synthesis of financial and operational performance within a dedicated EQUANS perimeter. You will also carry out cross-functional summary missions for the entire perimeter.
You will be responsible for the periodicity and reliability of reporting, and will provide EQUANS management with analyses and action plans to manage financial performance.
Within your perimeter, your main activities will be :
- To lead the management dialogue by acting as the interface between the financial teams of the dedicated perimeter and the EQUANS Corporate Finance Department (communication of instructions, ad hoc requests, etc.)
- To analyse and challenge management reporting on financial performance
- To assist the CEOs of respective countries in analysing their results
- To monitor budget construction and MTP planning
- To contribute to the production of MBR/QBR (until end of 2021) and from 2022, to contribute to the production of financial deliverables for EQUANS management and governance
- To participate in the reflection on the reliability and improvement of management dialogue processes
- To anticipate and prepare EQUANS' financial communication
- To identify and reduce internal and external risks as well as propose actions to improve financial performance
- To manage cross-functional projects on various financial issues for EQUANS (cost reduction, investment monitoring, cash analysis and monitoring, etc.)
You have a Business School degre and at least 3 to 5 years of proven experience in a similar role in an international business environment.
Knowledge of service activities is an additional asset.
You are familiar with accounting and financial statements and standards, with the analysis of operational management reports and accounts as well as with data analysis and visualisation. A good knowledge of IT tools and associated data is required.
You are assertive and can provide positive cooperation to achieve EQUANS' performance objectives.
You are fluent in English and French and possibly in another European foreign language.
· Posting Date: Sep 14, 2021