ENGIE are recruiting for an Engineering Supervisor to be based primarily at 140 London Wall and Grays Inn Road, London. This is a permanent full-time role, working 40 hours a week, 0700-1900 or 1000-1900. On offer is a competitive salary and company benefits package.
The successful candidate will represent ENGIE as a working engineering supervisor to manage the self-delivery of all M&E services within 140 London Wall and supervising the M&E services at Grays Inn Road, London.
You will ensure all PPM and Reactive works are completed as agreed with the customer’s CAFM system to enable analysis of trends, proactively seeking viable solutions, eliminating root causes, thereby improving the customer’s environment. To assist & contribute to regular Client review meetings is an integral element of the role.
Example of your Day to Day:
· Review Engineering Job Sheets in timely manner for accuracy, legibility, procurement, (materials and quotations) problem solving
· Report overtime for managers authorisation
· Respond in a timely manner to verbal and written requests
· Coordinate quotations.
· Carryout H&S safety audits
· Supervise availability of engineering staff to attend training courses in line with Compliance Supervisor requests
· Supervising of site engineering team
· Ensure all site F-gas log books are in date and accurate
· Comply with reasonable requests for information from HSQE manager
· Ensue all engineers PPE is up to date and safe
· Ensure tool box talks are carried out
The responsibilities outlined are not intended to be exhaustive and other duties may be required from time to time.
· City and Guilds or NVQ equivalent qualification for Mechanical or Electrical discipline
· Substantial post qualification experience
· Up to date knowledge of technical regulations
· Fault diagnosis and resolution
· 18th Edition are an advantage
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements. ENGIE has a written policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders, which is made available to all DBS applicants upon request. A copy of the DBS code of practice can be found here .
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
We enable customers to embrace a lower carbon, more efficient and increasingly digital world. Our customers benefit from our energy efficient and smart building solutions, the provision of effective and innovative services, the transformation of neighbourhoods through regeneration projects, and the supply of reliable, flexible and renewable energy.
ENGIE improves lives through better living and working environments. We help to balance performance with responsibility, enabling progress in a harmonious way.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
· Posting Date: Apr 1, 2021