ENGIE are recruiting for an Electrician to be based in West Malling, Kent. This is a permanent full time role working 42.5 hours per week. On offer will be a competitive salary.
The role of an electrician will entail a variety of works carried out in domestic properties (primarily social housing) and a thorough understanding of typical domestic circuitry will be required.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
This work includes the renewal of consumer units, installation of new circuitry and additions/ alterations to existing circuits
Maintenance and Fault Finding
Extensive experience is beneficial in this area as we react to vast numbers of emergency call outs on a daily basis. This can range from a single socket outlet not functioning to a complete loss of power to the property. Strong testing abilities are required in order to locate diagnose and rectify faults in strict timescales.
Electrical Inspection, Testing and Condition Reporting
Electrical condition reporting now plays a big part in the daily routines of all engineers. Experience in Condition Reporting is essential as we aim to deliver numerous void properties back to various clients on
a daily basis.
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Previous Experience and Qualifications
· Electrical Installation
· Electrical Inspection
· Previous Electrical Installation, Inspection and Maintenance experience
· City and Guilds 2330-07 Level 3 (Electrical Installation) or alternative evidence of electrical skills set qualification.
· City and Guilds 2382-10 (17th Edition I.E.E Wiring Regulations or equivalent)
· City and Guilds 2391 (Inspection and Testing) or equivalent
· Electro Technical Certification Scheme (ECS) approved For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.