ENGIE are recruiting for a Maintenance Electrician to be based in and around North London. This is a permanent, full-time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive industry salary and high quality benefits package (more below).
As the chosen candidate, you will be a key member of the maintenance team responsible for delivering planned and reactive maintenance, fault finding and repair to all building services.
Undertake Reactive and PPM works to all electrical plant – including minor works, fault finding and repairs
Complete Minor works Certificates to BS7671 standards
Supervising & monitoring of sub-contractors works whilst they are on site undertaking maintenance
Ensure that plant faults & defects are remedied in a timely manner
Ensure CAFM system is kept up to date and that PPM / reactive tickets are closed out with accurate data captured
Carry out basic fabric maintenance as and when required
We are looking for an Electrician who is qualified to at least one of the below:
· Time served in a recognised engineering apprenticeship
· City & Guilds Parts A&B
· City & Guilds 236 & 2330 Part 1 & Part 2
· NVQ 2330 Level 2 & Level 3
· AM1 & AM2
· EAL Electrical Installation, Levels 1, 2 & 3
· City & Guilds 2365 – Level 2 in Electrical Installations
Due to the nature of the environment it is essential that you have the ability to pass the standard security vetting process. This will include a criminal records check.
ENGIE Benefits Include:
· 24 days holidays (+8 public holidays)
· Life Insurance
· Employee discount shopping scheme, including discounts on gym memberships, holiday packages and more
· Employee personal & professional development profile
· Personal and career development pathways supported by ENGIE Academy
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK.
ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
· Posting Date: Jan 8, 2021