ENGIE are recruiting for an Electrical, Control and Instruments Engineer to be based in Leeds. This is a permanent full-time role working 37.5 hours per week. On offer is a salary banding of £32,400 - £48,600 per annum dependent upon skills and experience. In addition you will receive an excellent benefits package.
What will you deliver?
· Provide guidance of installed assets on various contracts/sites. Advising the site teams on implementation of best practice
· Assisting the site teams in improving plant reliability, availability and efficiency whilst minimising costs.
· Provide support to the site teams in reviewing technical solutions from suppliers
· Assist with the technical development team in reviewing proposals and new opportunities
· Undertake project management / engineering duties
What can we offer you?
On offer is a salary banding of £32,400 - £48,600 per annum dependent upon skills and experience. In addition an excellent benefits package, which includes;
· Pension Scheme
· 24 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
· Life Cover equivalent to 1 times annual salary
· 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
· Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
· Gym membership discounts
· Cycle to work scheme
· Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
Who are we looking for?
· An appropriate engineering degree with membership of the associated institure
· NEBOSH certificate
· APM or equivalent in project engineering
· Experience in the maintenance of power generation plants or large rotating machinery
· Experience in Budget Management
· Experience in Writing, Negotiating and the award of contracts.
Who are we?
ENGIE is a key provider of energy, services and regeneration in the UK & Ireland. ENGIE delivers flexible, renewable electricity generation and clean, affordable energy supply to businesses of all sizes in the UK.
In July 2021, ENGIE launched EQUANS, a new dedicated brand, combining its services-led activities in energy solutions, technical & facilities management and regeneration to support businesses and communities embrace a greener, more efficient and increasingly digital world.
This opportunity is for EQUANS, please visit www.engie.co.uk/equans to find out more information about how we are empowering business and communities to build a greener, more efficient and connected world!
EQUANS is part of the ENGIE Group, which globally employs 170,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues €55.8 billion in 2020.
If this role is of interest to you, please click below to register, apply and track your progress! A member of our Resourcing Team will review your application and be in touch.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements. ENGIE has a written policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders, which is made available to all DBS applicants upon request. A copy of the DBS code of practice can be found here .
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Nov 17, 2021