Who we are:
ENGIE is a global energy company, a leading provider of electricity, natural gas, and energy services. With 153,090 employees in more than 70 countries worldwide, ENGIE achieved revenue of €66.6 billion in 2016. ENGIE is committed to being a leader in the energy transition.
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of energy. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity, and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
Global Energy Management (GEM) is one of ENGIE's Business Units. We deliver services in supply and logistics management, asset management, risk management, market access management, while contributing to the market understanding, design and efficiency and developing market solutions to accelerate the energy transition.
GEM manages one of the largest and most diversified energy portfolios in Europe, including electricity, natural gas, bulk commodities and environmental products.
With 5 trading platforms and activities in more than 50 countries, GEM has an extended geographical coverage in Europe, Asia-Pacific and in the US. It employs 1,300 people around the world.
Finance & Operations (FinOps) department provide the entire GEM's economics analysis and follow up. Genuine strap between Sales and Group Finance, FinOps Team Contract To Cash (Invoicing, dunning and closing team), FinOps Down stream's (Financial Control) service is currently digitalizing to improve and perfect all chains from transactions to accounting and tax reconciliation.
Attached to Downstream FINOPS Tool Project Manager, you will be an essential link to make FinOps service growing up and automate some manual activities in order to simplify process.
Courbevoie, ENGIE T1
Education and professional background:
Master level with a first experience in Finance would be appreciated
· You have a strong affinity with IT systems & digital way of working including coding (python, jupyter etc.).
· You are well-versed in office tools (in particular Excel).
· You are confident using IT tools to carry out modelling activities.
· You meet deadlines.
· You think critically, have analytical and summary skills and can identify malfunctions.
· You have an affinity for data processing.
· You enjoy working with numbers and are open to digitalization (coding).
· You have business sense, good customer relations skills, analytical and summary skills, good organizational skills, team spirit and a curious nature.
· You are thorough, independent and take initiative. You can anticipate and plan ahead (proactiveness), and work in a cross-functional environment with various (internal and external) points of contact.
Fluent in english / French
· Posting Date: May 14, 2020