You are passionate about Energy and Digital? You want to evolve in a start-up environment? Welcome to ENGIE Digital!
ENGIE is a global energy player, resolutely committed to the energy transition and an expert in 3 activities: electricity, natural gas and energy services. ENGIE has 155 000 employees in more than 70 countries with a turnover of 65 billion euros in 2017.
ENGIE Digital has been created in 2016 to accelerate the Group transformation.
Our challenge? Design, develop and support digital products & services in order to create value and contribute to the digital transformation of the Business Units of the Group.
Our ambition? Becoming the Digital Leader in the Energy industry.
To do so, we are looking for a new talent, to grow and make us grow!
Digital Project Manager (Internship)
Smart O&M’s mission is to create and deploy cutting-edge solutions within the Group in order to improve operational efficiency and make our energy service offerings more attractive for B2B customers.
Smart O&M’s offer consists of a digital platform which brings together the most relevant technologies in features designed to bring value to operational teams in their day-to-day business.
· IoT & Supervision: Remote supervision and control of installations (Facility management, infrastructure management…)
· Monitoring & Alerting: Performance management of installations and alert management (state of the installation, monitoring of comfort, monitoring of energy consumption, etc.)
· Ticketing: Service request and work orders management
· Reporting: Automated production of reports and business dashboards
· IA & Deep learning: Implementation of predictive maintenance algorithms on digital twins
With this platform, Engie aims to support the transformation of its activities by optimizing its internal processes and operations as well as customer satisfaction.
The Group is building a reliable and scalable solution to become the leader for supporting major global private and public players in their zero-carbon transition.
Internship objectives – 6 months
Support the internal growth as well as the end-to-end implementation projects of the Smart O&M platform to its internal customers (including Engie Netherlands, Engie Canada, Engie Middle East, Engie Solutions France, Asia...) considering both economic and environmental performance.
Within the Customer Success team and in direct contact with the manager, the account managers and the functional consultants, the main activities of the digital project manager will be:
· Marketing & communication plan definition and implementation (webinars, round tables, community management, newsletter/ business newsletter, marketing material…)
· CRM tool implementation (Salesforce)
· Steer and follow up the deployment projects of the platform within the client teams (from pre-sales to change management...):
· Scoping activities
· Documentation elaboration (user guide, operating processes, meeting presentations, communication material, functional and technical presentations, etc.)
· Planning of internal events/ client and internal workshops
· Support for project management (actions follow up, agendas management...)
· Inventory of economic value drivers brought by the platform to client entities
· Analysis of the gains created by the features of the solution in terms of carbon emissions
· Assessment of the carbon cost of the platform
Expected skills and/or to develop
· General skills
· Excellent level of English and fluent in French
· Details-oriented and listening skills
· Analytical skills
· Writing skills (PPT, Word…)
· Know-how in commercial relationship management
· Business, engineering, or equivalent degree
· Functional skills
· Project management/ digital project management
· CRM and management of commercial projects
· Marketing and communication
· Production & analysis of economic and environmental performance indicators
· Sectorial skills
· Group businesses
· Energy & Utility services
· IT/ transformation
· Posting Date: Sep 13, 2021