Description de l'offre
ENGIE are recruiting for a Data Entry & Contract Support to be based in Blackburn, BB1 2QE. This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a salary banding of £16,000 - £17,000 per annum, dependent upon skills and experience.
The normal working hours will be Monday to Friday, 8:00am until 5:00pm.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Excellent communication skills, including answering telephone calls, communicating with Engineers, Customers, suppliers and sub-contractors as and when required
· Obtaining, checking and uploading statutory certification to CAFM systems and shared folders
· Obtaining, checking and uploading Engineers worksheets to CAFM systems and various Customer Portals
· Reporting to relevant Manager any corrective remedial works identified during Planned Preventative Maintenance visits and Statutory Inspections by Engineers
· Proficient IT skills; with the ability to use various computer packages proficiently, including, SAP, Plan-On, E-log Books, Coupa, Word and Excel. (Training on SAP, Planon, E-logbooks & Coupa)
· Other admin duties as required to support business needs
· Provide back-up support for Contract and Service Managers
For more information about ENGIE please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Previous experience in a similar role
· Proficient user of MS Office Applications including Word and Excel
· Ideally a working knowledge of SAP, Planon, E-logbooks and Coupa, although training will be given on these applications
· A professional and courteous manner is required at all times; ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, managers and customers.
· Excellent organisational skills; the ability to manage and organise heavy workloads, prioritising relevant business needs
· Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to understand and liaise with others
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.