ENGIE is a global leader in low-carbon energy supply and services. Along with over 100,000 employees worldwide, customers, partners and stakeholders, we are committed to accelerating the transition to a carbon-neutral world through more energy efficient and environmentally friendly solutions.
ENGIE’s 1,000 employees in the UK are actively engaged in helping the Group reach net-zero carbon by 2045. We have been active in the UK energy market for over 20 years and our investments are in renewable energy (solar, wind, hydro, biogas) and storage, whilst supplying energy to organisations of all sizes. Some of our major businesses include First Hydro and Storengy.
We are shaping the future of responsible business by reconciling economic performance with a positive impact on people and the planet. If you’re excited about making an impact, we invite you to join our journey to build tomorrow’s low carbon energy systems and meet the challenges of climate change.
ENGIE are recruiting for a Customer Setup Administrator to be based in Leeds. This is a temporary 6 month Fixed Term Contract role working 37 hours per week. Working is flexible in relation to office attendance (1-2 days per week) and standard office hours (8:30am - 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8:30am – 4:30pm Friday) are expected. On offer is a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package.
· To log any potential change of customers within the system.
· To ensure all new starts, renewals, deemed and any other change to contracts are set up accurately and within agreed timescales.
· To ensure that all processes are operated in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with current business and industry practices.
· Responsible for the issuing of welcome packs and the receipt of any missing data, and the issuing of commission letters, renewal letters and copy invoices.
· Liaise with customers, consultants and brokers as well as third party industry bodies, e.g. National Grid.
· Resolve data mismatches in contract information, where internal systems are not aligned.
· Responsible for validating and resolving reported vacant and non-consuming exceptions.
· Adherence to internal processes and risk frameworks and an active involvement in identifying and implementing improvements.
· Ensure management and the team are kept up to date with issues and escalations are carried out in a timely manner
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications required:
Knowledge and skills:
· Excellent communication skills (including written and telephone skills).
· Verbal comprehension skills.
· Numerical skills.
· Microsoft Office proficient.
· Proven record of excellent customer service.
· Able to produce accurate work within tight deadlines.
· Organisational skills.
· Practical approach to problem solving.
· Ability to present information effectively.
· Understanding of the registration processes and interdependencies between Sales and Customer Services and interfacing departments.
· Previous customer service experience
· Preferable experience of a customer setup role
· GCSE Maths Grade C (or equivalent) or above
· GCSE English Grade C (or equivalent) or above
For more information about ENGIE, please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package offered with this role.
Engie is an equal opportunities employer and our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. If you are interested in applying, we encourage you to think broadly about your background for the role.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Nov 15, 2022