ENGIE are recruiting for three Customer Service Centre Operatives to be based in
London SE13 6AA . This is a permanent full time role working Monday to Friday 08:00 - 17:30. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
Purpose of the Role:
The Customer Service Centre Operator is a customer facing role and as such a key position within our business. The purpose of this role is to ensure that the customer journey is at the forefront on every call, repairs are raised accurately and scheduled appropriately.
· Take calls directly from residents regarding maintenance and repairs
· Raising repairs
· Prioritise repairs by urgency, trade, and location to ensure the most efficient use of resources
· Manage operative diaries
· Follow up with operatives and manage allocation of workload
· To liaise with customers, client and operatives ensuring they are fully informed of any operational changes to complete the requested repair
· Ensure that all repair activity information is fully entered onto Impact in a timely and accurate manner
· To assist with arranging pre and post inspections for the Supervisors and record
· To provide administrative support for the service as required
· Ability to manage customer service complaints and resolve to a satisfactory resolution.
· To carry out any other reasonable duties as may be required by the business.
· To promote good working relationships with your colleagues and the company’s clients and suppliers
For more information about ENGIE please visit: http://www.engie.co.uk/
What we are looking for:
Skills and abilities
· Customer Service focus
· Ability to work on own initiative and as a team member
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Organised and efficient administration skills
· Previous experience within a call centre environment
· Dealing with telephone enquiries
· Previous experience of within a customer service role
· Competent in MS Office
· Previous experience of Impact preferred For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.