Are you looking for a permanent role, working for a world class award-winning company?
Are you looking for a role that offers progression and invests in a value-based culture of high performance and development of staff?
You have just found the job that you are looking for!
Who are ENGIE?
· A leading player in worldwide renewable energy solutions
· 153,090 employees around the world
· 23 million supply contracts in Gas and Electricity
· Revenue of over €66.6 billion
· Business activities in 70 countries
ENGIE are recruiting for Customer Servi ce Advisors to be based in SSC Newcastle. This is for permanent full time and part time roles. The post holders will be required to work flexibly with variable hours of work. On offer is a salary banding of between £17,065.50 - £19,000.00 per annum, pro rata, dependent upon skills and experience. Additional benefits include free parking.
Applicants must be fully flexible between the hours of 8am and 8pm, Monday to Friday. Saturday 9am and 5pm (on a rotational basis).
Customer Service Advisors are part of a wider Customer Service team providing comprehensive advice and information on a range of services via all contact channels e.g. telephone, face to face and other electronic channels. The post holder will be expected to provide support for a range of internal and external customers, providing first contact resolution and taking ownership of customer’s enquiries. The post holder will work within and actively promote customer service standards, acting as an ambassador for Customer Services, the SSC, clients and ENGIE.
Primary Accountabilities and Deliverables:
· To effectively manage and respond to all enquiries and communication via all contact channels e.g. telephone, post, email, face to face, and digital methods
· To provide advice and information on a range of services as required
· Promotion of self – serve channels
· To receive, process and issue applications for services
· To signpost customers to other services and events
· To receive and process complaints, comments or suggestions ensuring these are resolved, where possible, at first point of contact or escalate through agreed processes
· To process payments, be responsible for cash handling and maintaining accurate records adhering to all financial and audit requirements.
· To adhere to established procedures for each service request
· Adhering to agreed Key Performance Indicators, Service Level Agreements and quality standards to maximise customer satisfaction and drive service efficiencies
· To assist in the supervision and maintenance of day-to-day processes and routines to ensure delivery of an efficient and effective customer service function
· Assisting in service development and continuous improvement projects and activities
· Acting in accordance with ENGIE’s Safety, Health & Equal Opportunities (SHEQ) policies and ensure compliance with all ENGIE policies, regulations, guidelines and procedures
· Maintaining personal development, training and awareness and take personal responsibility for own development by highlighting any gaps to the relevant team leader or manager
· Be able to work to a high standard of accuracy that ensures prompt, efficient and effective service delivery
· Ensure behaviours are aligned with ENGIE’s core values and competencies
· Promote a positive image of the Client, associated services and ENGIE
· Undertake day-to-day administrative, financial and support service routines as required
· Contributes to the delivery of excellent customer experience
· Contributes to the efficient delivery of services
· Contributes to growth opportunities and acts as an ambassador for Customer Service across the business
· Participating and contributing to new business opportunities
· Identifying and contributing to continuous service improvements
This list is typical of the level of duties expected of the post holder. It is not exhaustive, and other duties of a similar type and level will be required.
· Training - 4 weeks training Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. Full attendance is required
· Start Date - September
For more information about ENGIE please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
· Good general education with a minimum of 4 GCSE at Grade C or above including Maths and English, or the equivalent, and/or able to demonstrate relevant experience and capability
· Good literacy, numeracy and ICT skills Desirable:
· Possesses a recognised Customer Service qualification e.g. NVQ, ICS Experience
· Experience in providing help, advice and information in a customer service environment
· Experience of gathering organising and managing information
· Experience of financial and administrative routines
· Experience of working in a team and in a performance management culture
· Experience of working with a wide range of ICT systems including Microsoft Office Desirable:
· Experience of payment routines and financial systems
· Experience of using a range of associated business systems e.g. Contact Management, Customer Relationship Management, workforce Management
· Experience of working across different channels e.g. telephone and face to face
· Experience of supporting project work, activities and continuous improvement Roles and Behaviours
· Ability to work as part of a team and/or work unsupervised as required
· Ability to work consistently in an enthusiastic and professional manner
· Ability to stay calm under pressure
· Delivers excellent Customer Service in line with standards and expectations
· Positive attitude to challenges and change
· Excellent communicator
· Commitment to equal opportunities and anti-discrimination policies
· Flexibility to work shifts and across different sites to meet our business needs across the opening hours of the service For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.