ENGIE is a global leader in low-carbon energy supply and services. Along with over 100,000 employees worldwide, customers, partners and stakeholders, we are committed to accelerating the transition to a carbon-neutral world through more energy efficient and environmentally friendly solutions.
ENGIE’s 1,000 employees in the UK are actively engaged in helping the Group reach net-zero carbon by 2045. We have been active in the UK energy market for over 20 years and our investments are in renewable energy (solar, wind, hydro, biogas) and storage, whilst supplying energy to organisations of all sizes. Some of our major businesses include First Hydro and Storengy.
We are shaping the future of responsible business by reconciling economic performance with a positive impact on people and the planet. If you’re excited about making an impact, we invite you to join our journey to build tomorrow’s low carbon energy systems and meet the challenges of climate change.
ENGIE are recruiting for a Customer Data Administrator - Change of Tenancy role to be based in Leeds . This is a permanent full time time role working 37 hours per week. Working is flexible in relation to office attendance (1-2 days per week) and standard office hours (09:00 am - 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8:30am – 4:30pm Friday) are expected. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
· To resolve escalated queries and complaints within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
· To prepare and directly provide case files for the Ombudsman Services within agreed SLAs and in line with regulation.
· To resolve and where necessary feedback on Citizens Advise referrals.
· To keep customers and partners regularly informed of progress on any outstanding enquiries and complaints, with consistency in communications and adhering to our policies at all times
· To keep accurate, detailed and up to date notes, in the Junifer System
· To manage the timely closure of queries and complaints ensuring targets are met
· To ensure new queries and complaints are opened whenever the nature of the contact differs and to re- open complaints where not resolved for the customer
· To adhere to internal policies, risk frameworks, industry compliance and other requirements.
· To complete complaint closure reports and perform root cause analysis.
· To identify themes of process and system issues that are creating high volumes of queries
· To provide support to the Credit Control team to resolve disputes in a timely manner
· To take actions, working with other teams / departments if necessary, to improve customer experience
· To ensure that all processes are operated in a timely and efficient manner with a focus to provide excellent customer service at all times
· To provide a seamless handover of query information to other teams.
· To identify knowledge gaps within Retail Operations and at the SSC, arranging appropriate training.
· To assist in the development and training of new starters within the department
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
· Previous customer service experience
· Preferable experience of a customer setup role
· GCSE Maths and English Grade C (or equivalent) or above
· Excellent communication skills (including written and telephone skills).
· Microsoft Office proficient.
· Proven record of excellent customer service.
· Able to produce accurate work within tight deadlines.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
If you are a disabled applicant and meet the minimum outlined in the job description, you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your abilities at interview.
· Posting Date: Oct 25, 2022