ENGIE is a global leader in low-carbon energy supply and services. Along with over 100,000 employees worldwide, customers, partners and stakeholders, we are committed to accelerating the transition to a carbon-neutral world through more energy efficient and environmentally friendly solutions.
ENGIE’s 1,000 employees in the UK are actively engaged in helping the Group reach net-zero carbon by 2045. We have been active in the UK energy market for over 20 years and our investments are in renewable energy (solar, wind, hydro, biogas) and storage, whilst supplying energy to organisations of all sizes. Some of our major businesses include First Hydro and Storengy.
ENGIE are recruiting for a CRM Product Analyst to be based in Leeds. This is a permanent/temporary full time role working 37 hours per week. Standard office hours (8:30am - 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8:30am – 4:30pm Friday) are expected. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package..
We are shaping the future of responsible business by reconciling economic performance with a positive impact on people and the planet. If you’re excited about making an impact, we invite you to join our journey to build tomorrow’s low carbon energy systems and meet the challenges of climate change.
· Liaison with the end user community (Superusers / Local Admins)
· Consultancy and translation of business needs
· Configuration and low code solutions including automation
· Reporting and dashboard maintenance
· System security and integrity
· Training, User education and adoption of delivered solutions
In addition (and until the team can grow further) the role will also contribute to activities covering:
· Data quality and data security
· Test, release and deployment
· Contribution to integration/interface activities between Salesforce products and other core applications
· Management of the relations with Salesforce and other delivery partners that may be used
· CRM steering group (when operational)
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
• Be able to make declarative-based changes to the system, requiring specialist knowledge of Salesforce system alteration (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud)
• Actively seek out and identify needed system requirements and produce recommendations
• With the Product Owner and Local Admins, communicate system changes to users
• Support the Product Owner in managing the overall Salesforce portfolio (Projects, Maintenance and Support), including elements of project management (including requirements gathering, planning and communication) when these specialist
Report/Dashboard Creation and Maintenance:
• Create and maintain reports/dashboard upon request, or provide aid for end users to do same
• Research and produce commentary on reporting best practice
• Aid in the continued rollout of PowerBI for both central reporting and teams
Maintain System, Security and Integrity:
• Reassign Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities in response to personnel changes
• Grant/ remove and maintain user licenses, including offline recording of additions and changes
Data Quality, Migration and Maintenance:
• Assist with migration from older systems/processes into Salesforce.com
For more information about ENGIE, please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package offered with this role.
Engie is an equal opportunities employer and our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. If you are interested in applying, we encourage you to think broadly about your background for the role.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Aug 17, 2022