ENGIE is a global leader in low-carbon energy supply and services, Along with over 100,00 employees worldwide, customers, partners and stakeholders, we are committed to accelerating the transition to a carbon-neutral world through more energy efficient and environmentally friendly solutions.
ENGIE’s 1,000 employees in the UK are actively engaged in helping the Group reach net-zero carbon by 2045. We have been active in the UK energy market for over 20 years and our investments are in renewable energy (solar, wind, hydro, biogas) and storage, whilst supplying energy to organisations of all sizes. Some of our major businesses include First Hydro and Storengy
We are shaping the future of responsible business by reconciling economic performance with a positive impact on people and the planet. If you’re excited about making an impact, we invite you to join our journey to build tomorrow’s low carbon energy systems and meet the challenges of climate change
ENGIE are recruiting for a Credit Control Administrator to be based in Leeds. This is a permanent/temporary full-time/part-time role working 37.5 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary, company vehicle or allowance, bonus and benefits package.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Managing the Credit Control mailbox and responding / resolving customer queries and requests within SLA’s.
· Management of the query ticket process
· Manage the overdue letters and statements process as per the working calendar.
· Assist with the management of the direct debit process
· Responsibility of raising refund, write off, settlement, payment plans and transfer requests within SLA
· Supporting the credit control tem with inbound calls for cover.
· Management of administration duties which include printing, filing, scanning and email to customers
· Adhoc duties relating to house-keeping of data on accounts
· Adhere to internal processe
Required Skills or Experience:
· Ideally a period of practical experience of credit control and/or customer services.
· Ideally a period of practical experience in administration
· Desirable - utility industry experienc
· Microsoft office efficient
· Proven ability to succeed in a complex and dynamic environment
· Energy industry knowledge (desirable)
· GCSE English Grade C and above or equivalent
· GCSE Mathematics Grade C and above or equivalent
For more information about ENGIE, please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. Engie's goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. Engie is committed to equal employment opportunities. If you are interested in applying, we encourage you to think broadly about your background for the role.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
If you are a disabled applicant and meet the minimum outlined in the job description, you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your abilities at interview.
· Posting Date: Oct 20, 2022