ENGIE is a leading service business in the UK across public, private and healthcare sectors. We have always been committed to one mission: to develop innovative solutions that improve the efficiency of cities, buildings, industry and infrastructure across the UK.
Do you think that you have the energy to succeed at ENGIE?
Joining ENGIE could be the start of a rewarding journey with Europe's largest FM & Energy Services business & a Global leader in Energy. Whether your background is Technical, FM, Energy or in a business support function, we believe that each and every member of our team plays a key role in the future of our company. If you are a motivated, customer focused individual and want to take your career to the next level then we want to hear from you.
ENGIE are recruiting for Contracts Administrator to be based at Unit 19 Sterling Complex, Farthing Road Ind Est, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 5AP .
This is a permanent, full time, role working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm and on offer will be a competitive salary and benefits package. This role will report into the Administrator.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
· Admin support for East Anglia contracts
· raising service orders via Plan on/SAP.
· Selecting the correct engineers & sub-contractors to attend the call outs.
· Raising purchase orders for engineer’s parts
· Raising purchase orders for sub-contractor’s attendance to call outs.
· Collating job packs ready for invoicing to customer.
· Data entering for timesheets.
This person will be the first contact for customer queries regarding calls to their sites, so must be efficient and be able to work on own initiative at times.
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· A proven background in administration and customer service
· Knowledge of SAP, Coupa & Plan on (not essential)
· Awareness of FM business industry & service delivery would be an advantage (not essential)
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Also the ability to call clients with confidence.
· Excellent organisation skills are essential.
· Must be able to operate Microsoft Office programs.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.