ENGIE are looking for a proactive, self motivated Contract Delivery Supervisor to join our team in Leeds on a full time permanent basis. If you have a proven background of delivering repairs and maintenance with exceptional communication skills, this may be the perfect role for you!
What will you deliver?
• Assist the Contracts Manager in the delivery of a high performing, effective and efficient Repairs, Maintenance and Refurbishment Service including the monitoring of a team of Trade Operatives and Sub-Contractors.
• Providing support, mentoring and continual guidance for the team, reporting back to the Site Manager where needed.
• Ensure all activities meet with requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies, and general duty of care – Seeking further advise where appropriate
• Ensure their operatives and subcontractors deliver the requisite volume of works and that work and materials are effectively planned to ensure delays are not incurred.
What can we offer you?
In this role, you would have the opportunity to add real value from the outset and drive the direction of the team. Also, on offer is a competitive salary and benefits package, including
• 5% Pension
• 24-25 paid holidays (+ public holidays)
• 1x Life Insurance
• Private Medical Insurance
• 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
• Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
• Gym membership discounts
• Cycle to work scheme
• Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
Who are we looking for?
• ICT skills
• People management skills
• Experience of managing specialist sub-contract supply chains
• Excellent understanding and adherence to SHEQ practices
• Up to date relevant knowledge and experience of Health and Safety legislation
• Ordinary National Certificate in Building Studies (GNVQ) or equivalent experience
• Scaffold Inspection
• First Aid at Work
• Gas Safety Awareness
• Asbestos Awareness
• Safe Working at Height
• CSCS Card
Who are we?
ENGIE is a key provider of energy, services and regeneration in the UK & Ireland. ENGIE delivers flexible, renewable electricity generation and clean, affordable energy supply to businesses of all sizes in the UK.
In July 2021, ENGIE launched EQUANS, a new dedicated brand, combining its services-led activities in energy solutions, technical & facilities management and regeneration to support businesses and communities embrace a greener, more efficient and increasingly digital world.
This opportunity is for EQUANS, please visit www.engie.co.uk/equans to find out more information about how we are empowering business and communities to build a greener, more efficient and connected world!
EQUANS is part of the ENGIE Group, which globally employs 170,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues €55.8 billion in 2020.
If this role is of interest to you, please click below to register, apply and track your progress! A member of our Resourcing Team will review your application and be in touch.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements. ENGIE has a written policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders, which is made available to all DBS applicants upon request. A copy of the DBS code of practice can be found here .
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Jan 11, 2022