ENGIE is a leading service business in the UK across public, private and healthcare sectors. We have always been committed to one mission: to develop innovative solutions that improve the efficiency of cities, buildings, industry and infrastructure across the UK.
Do you think that you have the energy to succeed at ENGIE?
Joining ENGIE could be the start of a rewarding journey with Europe's largest FM & Energy Services business & a Global leader in Energy. Whether your background is Technical, FM, Energy or in a business support function, we believe that each and every member of our team plays a key role in the future of our company. If you are a motivated, customer focused individual and want to take your career to the next level then we want to hear from you.
ENGIE are recruiting for a Contract Analyst to be based in Wyvern House, The Drumber, Winsford, CW7 1AU
This is a permanent, full time role working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm and on offer will be a salary of £30,000 to £33,000 depending on skills and experience. This role will report into the Account Manager.
The main purpose for this role is be responsible for providing finance support to Cheshire contracts. The successful candidate must be focused on customer care with a “can do” attitude with the flexibility and adaptability to be a team member in a changing business environment.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
· Month end reporting
· Responsible for WIP and debt management
· Raising, receipting and closing down POs in Coupa
· Billing customers in line with agreed financial timeline in SAP
· Accurate logging of timesheets in SAP
· Closing of open jobs in Maximo & SAP
· Key Finance contact for client
· Liaise with shared service center
· Support central Finance function with various submissions on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis
· Balance sheet management
· Financial forecasting
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications and experience required:
· Qualified or part qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
· Facilities Management experience advantageous
· Understanding of Billing process
· Experience in a Finance background
· Understanding of purchase ledger
· Excellent IT skills with Microsoft applications and SAP
· Experience of Tech Forge advantageous
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
· Demonstrate good time management skills, working to deadlines and adhering to set procedures.
· Needs to be versatile and adaptive
To be successful in this role you must provide the following:
Minimum of 3 year history of employment (including information which can be verified for any gaps)
If you do not have 3 years previous employment, a professional reference must be provided (obtained from a Medical Practitioner, Officer of the Armed Forces, Teacher, Lecturer, Lawyer, Bank Manager, Civil Servant etc)
Proof of identity & eligibility to work in the UK which must include Photographic I.D - Passport or Driving Licence.
Passport and all relevant work permits
or NI Number information / proof and full Birth certificate
If no legal photographic documentation is owned then a passport photo which has been signed and verified by any of the above professionals will be required. This needs to show their title, signature and contact details.
2 proofs of address from within the last 3 months (i.e. council tax bill, bank statement, utilities bills).
Any required qualifications or driving licence if required for the role.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.