ENGIE are recruiting for 2 Contract Administrators to be based at Pacific House, Imperial Way, Reading RG2 0TF. These are permanent full time roles working 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:00. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
As Contract Administrator, you will be part of the Scheduling Team for Mobile South. You will work closely with Contract Managers & Supervisors to ensure all works (PPM, reactive & quoted) are scheduled and dealt with in a timely manner in accordance with the contractual requirements, in order to meet KPI’s.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Analytical skills are equally as important as the ability to multi-task and reprioritise when necessary with the confidence to exercise decision making skills when needed.
· Schedule PPM and reactive works in a timely manner ensuring contractual KPI’s are met
· Logging and assigning jobs on our CAFM systems Plan-on and ensuring our clients systems are continuously updated
· Liaising with appropriate parties (both internal and external) to provide necessary updates and supporting documentation when requested. Issue purchase order when required
· Carry out regular analysis of current PPM regime to identify current trends and patterns to achieve effective delivery of engineering resource
· Work with the management team to discuss and implement appropriate courses of action
· Ensure CAFM systems are up to date at all times, extracting key information when requested
· First point of contact for engineers and Contract Managers regarding scheduling queries
· Carry out general administrative duties in line with the departmental policies & procedures
· Undertake any ‘ad hoc’ duties as requested by the Management team For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Prior experience of using a CAFM systems (SAP, Maximo, Basware, Coupa - & Planon) essential
· Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft applications including Excel and Outlook
· Demonstrate good team working ability with excellent communication skills
· Ability to work in a focused manner with the ability to prioritise workload and requests
· Keen awareness of customer focus and brand image
· Experience of purchasing and managing supplier delivery
· Technical knowledge within the M&E industry essential
· Health and safety awareness For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.