Description de l'offre
ENGIE are recruiting for a
Contract Administrator to be based at Manchester M3 4FP. This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8 to 5 (one hour for lunch) . On offer is a salary band of £18,000 - £23,000, dependent upon skills and experience.
As Contract Administrator,reporting to Contract Manager, you will be Overall responsibility for the effective management of all admin and helpdesk roles across the contract and to provide support to the Contract Manager and the site team .
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· To work with the Contract Manager and site team to ensure that effective financial control is maintained over contract
· Overall administrative responsibility for scheduling, issuing, monitoring progress and completions of PPM tasks including annual subcontractor maintenance tasks
· Raising Corrective maintenance tasks following on from PPM completed tasks
· Amending tasks on the CAFM system where and when required including creation of new assets and frequencies
· Raising Purchase Orders, preparing variable/additional expenditure information for monthly invoicing
· Understanding operational requirements and timeframes
· Able to experience, prioritise work from the Account management team, while offering support and assistance to the contract administration team.
· Able to support the helpdesk when required
· Assist in the day to day management of the teams including training requirements
· Understanding operational requirements and time frames
· Prioritise work from the Contract Manager and site team. For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Previous experience in a similar role within the service delivery industry
· Excellent communication skills
· Awareness of FM business/industry and service delivery
· Previous working experience on CAFM system
· Excellent organisational skills are essential For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.