Description de l'offre
ENGIE are recruiting for a Contract Administrator to be based at BMW MINI Manufacturing Plant, Bridgend Road, Swindon SN3 4PE. Working 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday 07.00 - 16.00 hrs. On offer is a salary banding of £24,000 - £26,000, dependent upon skills and experience.
The role of the Contract Administrator is to assist in ensuring the smooth running and operation of the BMW Swindon Contract. Keeping up to date with all files, correspondence, invoicing, PPM and KPI duties etc. Reporting to the Contract Manager.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Raising purchase orders within COUPA and necessary reports.
· WIP Management with regular invoicing on SAP and management of aged jobs to prevent any reaching 180+ days.
· Updating ENGIE and client spreadsheets with corresponding info on chargeable works.
· Raising of AWR’s to the client in a timely manner in a professional form.
· Keeping up to date with submission of AWR’s to keep the backlog of To Do tasks to a minimum.
· Respond and action emails in a timely manner in a professional form. This includes taking action to tasks which have been requested via email in a timely manner.
· Check emails regulary to comply with the above and ensure number of un-read is kept to a minimum.
· Preparing documents and reports for Management and/or the client as requested.
· Assisting Contract Manager and Site Supervisor with documentation filing.
· All other general filing such as reports, subcontractor service sheets and suppliers info / delivery notes in a timely manner.
· Full management of staff timesheets including booking engineers overtime onto SAP to the corresponding job and entering Annual Leave and other absences
· Responsible for the engineers monthly call out / shift rota
· Support the Helpdesk with any supporting information they require such as lead time on parts etc.
· Keep the Helpdesk informed of all ETA’s so the PLANON system can be subsequently updated.
· Action all supplier and subcontractor quotes in a timely manner.
· Maintain a clear desk policy to ease on organisation.
· Management of the KPI sheet.
· Printing of PPM documents.
· Provide regular and professional feedback and updates to the client as required.
· Subcontractor management.
· Attend internal and external meetings as requested by Management.
· Processing / managing deliveries into the Office.
· Management of stationary & PPE stock levels.
· Ad-hoc tasks
· Carry out any other tasks requested by Management.
· Achieve deadlines.
· To work a reasonable amount of overtime as required by business needs.
· To comply fully with the requirements of the Company’s Policies and Procedures.
· To represent the company, its values and standards as laid out in the company handbook in all aspects of duties. For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Required Qualifications & Experience:
· Good level of education.
· Microsoft packages to include Word, Excel and Access.
· Good keyboard skills – fast and accurate.
· Good grammar and spelling.
· Confident and professional manner.
· Good interpersonal skill.
· The ability to work well under pressure.
· Excellent organisational skills
· SAP / COUPA / Planon System (training given as necessary)
· Microsoft packages.
· Customer service systems/procedures (training given as necessary) For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.