Description de l'offre
Zodiac Aerospace is a world leader in aerospace equipment and systems for commercial, regional and business aircraft and for helicopters and spacecraft. It develops and manufactures state-of-the-art solutions to improve comfort and facilities on board aircraft and high-technology systems to increase aircraft performance and flight safety. Zodiac Aerospace, a Safran* company since February 2018, has 32,500 employees worldwide and generated revenue of 5.1billion euros for its fiscal year ended August 31, 2017. Zodiac Aerospace is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange.
* Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with nearly 58,000 employees and sales of 15.8 billion euros in 2016. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
For more information: www.safran-group.com and www.zodiacaerospace.com / Follow @Safran and @ZodiacAerospace on Twitter
We are currently looking for a Contract Administrator. The ContractAdministrator is responsible for processing customer purchase orders and supporting various bid proposal activities through the Change Management process.
· Validate and input customer purchase orders into MRP system (M3).
· Ensure the accuracy of customer product configuration matrices and generate corresponding price sheets.
· Assist the contracts manager with program sales forecasting and tracking.
· Maintain records and files for open and closed customer orders within an organized system that is easily accessible.
· Generate replacement part, spare part, and rework cost quotations for submittal to the customer.
· Provide support to the Accounting group to assist in A/R collections as required.
· Assist the contracts manager with the preparation and negotiation of commercial proposals.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent required. Business Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred.
Experience: 1+ years of experience in contracts administration. Experience in commercial aircraft interior or equivalent experience is preferred.
Computer Skills: Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Other Skills: Familiar with order processing. Able to draft formal Change Proposals. Strong written, verbal and analytical skills. Excellent communication and customer service.
Level: Entry - MidLevel
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement
It is the policy of Zodiac Aerospace to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.
ID: DCIS – 12675