Description de l'offre
QWest are recruiting for a Compliance Officer to be based at Wyvern House, Winsford, Cheshire, CW71AH.
This is a permanent/, full time role working 40 hours a week Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm and on offer will be a competitive salary and benefits package dependant on skills and experience. This role will report into the Operations Manager.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
· Administrative responsibility for scheduling, issuing, monitoring progress and completions of statutory and planned preventative maintenance tasks.
· Raise corrective maintenance tasks following on from Statutory and PPM servicing, within agreed contract KPI’s and ensuring task completion.
· Amending tasks on CAFM systems following regular PPM reviews, including creation of new assets and frequencies.
· Maintain sub-contractor registers.
· Maintain SharePoint file structure and uploading of statutory and PPM maintenance documentation.
· Undertake jeopardy reviews of potential KPI failures to ensure all tasks are identified, and implement / request mitigations and variations.
· Support for RP for Water and Gas.
· Maintain AP / CP register and calibration certification.
· Maintain Risk register.
· Support in sub-contractor inductions and maintain register of inductions, DBS and RAMS
· Control of PPE
· Responsible for the review of monthly audit checks demonstrating legislative compliance
· Achieve key performance indicators and service level agreement targets.
· Provide weekly reports on tasks logged, completed and outstanding.
· Support in provision of monthly contract reporting.
· Assist in keeping WIP levels on contracts to a minimum by ensuring timely completion of jobs.
· Assist in the compliance of existing Health & Safety Policy, safe working practices, liaising closely with the technical team.
· Raise sub-contractor purchase orders within agreed limits and receipt of services provided to maintain the systems for effective financial monitoring.
· Ensure compliance with statutory and company procedures, across all functions
· Ad hoc administration duties
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications and experience required:
· 5 GCSEs at grade C or above or equivalent
· Experience in working in a facilities management environment or similar fast paced business
· Positive team player
· Attention to detail, integrity and professionalism
· Excellent organisational skills are essential
· Communication skills
· IT skills (using Microsoft office applications such as Word/Excel/Outlook)
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.