Description de l'offre
ENGIE is a leading service business in the UK across public, private and healthcare sectors. We have always been committed to one mission: to develop innovative solutions that improve the efficiency of cities, buildings, industry and infrastructure across the UK.
Do you think that you have the energy to succeed at ENGIE?
Joining ENGIE could be the start of a rewarding journey with Europe's largest FM & Energy Services business & a Global leader in Energy. Whether your background is Technical, FM, Energy or in a business support function, we believe that each and every member of our team plays a key role in the future of our company. If you are a motivated, customer focused individual and want to take your career to the next level then we want to hear from you.
ENGIE are recruiting for Cleaning Supervisor to be based at the Tyne and Wear Fire and Rescue, Nissan Way, Sunderland, SR5 3QY
This is a permanent part time role working 25 hours a week Monday to Friday 7.00am - 12 noon (Some days may require an earlier start or later finish) and on offer will be a salary of £10,733 - £14,612 per annum dependant on skills and experience. This role will report into the Contract Manager/Soft Services Manager.
The Cleaning Supervisor will be based across 8 sites on the Tyne and Wear Fire and Rescue contract and will be responsible for a team of 14 regional cleaners, ensuring each site is cleaned to a high standard.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate hands on activities and have knowledge of current relevant health and safety standards, and the ability to organise, report, keep records and communicate at all levels and control quality assurance of site installation activities.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
· Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points;
· Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops;
· Mopping floors with wet or damp mops;
· Hovering of carpeted areas
· Suction cleaning carpeted areas and ‘spot’ cleaning carpets;
· Using electrically powered scrubbing/polishing machines to burnish, scrub, polish and spray clean floors – full instruction and training will be provided);
· Dust, damp wipe, wash or polish furniture, ledges, window sills, external surfaces of cupboards, radiators, shelves and fitments;
· Replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels);
· Clean toilets, urinals, hand basins and sinks and drinking fountains;
· Undertake wall washing or inside window pane cleaning to a height no greater than body height pus an arm’s extension from floor level;
· Carry out any other reasonable function to the job;
· Deep cleans on regular basis .
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications and experience required:
· Must have cleaning experience/knowledge of cleaning substances and techniques;
· Must work well as part of a team
· Flexible to work additional hours when required to cover sickness
· Leadership is essential
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.