EQUANS are recruiting for a Cleaning Supervisor to be based in Waverley School Yardley Green Road Birmingham B9 5QA. This is a permanent part-time role working 20 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary,and benefits package.
Hours 2:30pm to 6:30pm
What will you deliver?
The role is required to be flexible and adapt to company requirements. As a Caretaker on the Barnsley contract, you may be required to be transferred to any of our thirteen schools, either temporarily or permanently. EQUANS recognises that relationships between the Caretaker and school need to be built over time and are integral to the successful delivery of our services,
What can we offer you?
· Pension Scheme
· Paid days annual leave (+ public holidays)
· Life Cover equivalent to X1 times annual salary
· 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
· Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
· Gym membership discounts
· Cycle to work scheme
· Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
Who are we looking for?
• A Full UK Driving Licence – Essential.
• Experience required in a trade or similar role – Essential.
• To have excellent customer service skills – Essential.
• Able to prioritise and work independently – Essential.
• Able to use own initiative - Essential.
• H&S experience in terms of manual handling and working at height – Desirable.
• To understand COSHH guidelines and colour coding – Desirable.
Who are we?
EQUANS is a market leader in the sector with 74,000 employees leveraging 200 years of expertise. With revenues of €12 billion, EQUANS is present in 17 countries - mostly across Europe, but also with significant interests in North America, Latin America and Australia.
In the UK, & Ireland, all of ENGIE’s activity in technical services & facilities management, energy efficiency and regeneration are now part of EQUANS. The new entity also includes specialist energy related capabilities: smart buildings, green mobility, district & embedded energy and decentralised renewables.
EQUANS is an autonomous business within ENGIE Group – with its own dedicated management team and operating structure to help further accelerate growth and service performance.
EQUANS supports its customers by mobilising its expertise to provide low-carbon energy solutions, offer cutting-edge technical and FM services and transformative regeneration in the UK & Ireland. From homes to cities, hospitals to the heart of government, offices to industry.
EQUANS empowers transitions both for today and tomorrow.
If this role is of interest to you, please click below to register, apply and track your progress! A member of our Resourcing Team will review your application and be in touch.
For more information about EQUANS, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. EQUANS do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements.
The EQUANS Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to EQUANS Managers.
· Posting Date: Jun 13, 2022