ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
We enable customers to embrace a lower carbon, more efficient and increasingly digital world. Our customers benefit from our energy efficient and smart building solutions, the provision of effective and innovative services, the transformation of neighbourhoods through regeneration projects, and the supply of reliable, flexible and renewable energy.
ENGIE improves lives through better living and working environments. We help to balance performance with responsibility, enabling progress in a harmonious way.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
ENGIE are recruiting for a Cleaning Supervisor to be based in 1Queen Elizabeth Law Courts Birmingham B4 7NA. This is a permanent part-time role working 15 hours per week. On offer is a salary of £9.22 per hour and benefits package.
Mon - Fri 07.00 to 10.00
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· A key operational role as the Cleaning Supervisor for Engie across the HMCTS portfolio.
· Reporting to the facilities supervisor for HMCTS midlands, the Cleaning Supervisor will be the lead for the cleaning teams for their HMCTS site.
· To undertake cleaning tasks, both planned and reactive, throughout the building to the required standard using correct cleaning materials, equipment and methods.
· To lead and motivate the cleaning team to enable contribution to the best of their ability and maximise their potential
· To organise cover for sickness/annual leave
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
Health and Safety Level 1
· At least one years’ experience within customer focused environment.
· Current DBS (Ideally no older than 12 months)
· Ability to acquire BPSS vetting
· Ideally BICs trained
· Experience in a lead role
Note to internal applicants: Please log in at the top right corner under 'employee sign in' to apply for this role.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Nov 17, 2020