Description de l'offre
ENGIE is a leading service business in the UK across public, private and healthcare sectors. We have always been committed to one mission: to develop innovative solutions that improve the efficiency of cities, buildings, industry and infrastructure across the UK.
Do you think that you have the energy to succeed at ENGIE?
Joining ENGIE could be the start of a rewarding journey with Europe's largest FM & Energy Services business & a Global leader in Energy. Whether your background is Technical, FM, Energy or in a business support function, we believe that each and every member of our team plays a key role in the future of our company. If you are a motivated, customer focused individual and want to take your career to the next level then we want to hear from you.
ENGIE are recruiting for a Cleaning Supervisor to be based at 286 Euston Road, London, NW1 3DP.
This is a permanent, part time role working 20 hours a week Monday to Friday 17:30 to 21:30 and on offer will be a salary of £9,037.60 per annum dependant on skills and experience. This role will report into the Soft Services Manager.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
· To liaise with management when dealing with complaints or request from clients that fall outside of usual services.
· To make sure that all washroom areas of the premises are kept to the highest standard of hygiene, health and safety and presentation.
· Report to Manager and/or Deputy of any maintenance/health and safety issues that may arise.
· Ensure that all the consumables are supplied effectively, and not allowing any of the dispensers to run short of supplies (soap, hand towels, toilet tissue, etc).
· To conduct stock checks and report levels of materials in the store rooms/cleaning cupboards to make sure they do not drop.
· Be used to working under pressure, problem solve and to use their initiative when necessary.
· Ensure all company processes and procedures are adhered to and followed at all times.
· Observe the site rules and maintain a smart appearance and wearing the companies uniform at all times. To also make sure this is replicated by all cleaning staff.
· Be responsible for ensuring compliance with Health, Safety, Environmental and COSHH laws or regulations to make certain that all company Health and Safety policies, procedures are adhered to and report any of these concerns to relevant parties.
· Ensure that instructions for the maintenance, cleaning and storage of equipment are always followed.
· Ensure cupboards are kept clean and locked when not in use.
· Be proactive and creative in improving current best working practises, while following the company safety procedures.
· Be willing to deal with individual customer requests in a polite and professional manner at all times to exceed the customer’s expectations
· Maintain a positive on-site relationship with customers and be aware of any potential or existing customer dissatisfaction or circumstance and ensure that escalation to the rest of supervisors and management is suitably informed in a timely manner.
· To attend operational meetings with supervisors to keep up to date with any issues or concerns that needs to be escalated to the rest of the team and manager.
· To carry out regular meetings with own team to plan upcoming workload.
· To assist management with the delivery of periodic cleaning, reactive services and service level agreements to ensure they are met within agreed time frames and apply to cleaning and related services.
· To be innovative in improving service levels and communicate any suggestions to management.
· Act at all times in the best interest of the business to further good relations
· To show evidence of carrying out monitoring audits/checks across the area of responsibility, ensuring standards are being met or exceeded.
· Provide regular feedback to management on all developments and problems within areas of responsibility and/or with staff
· Be prepared to perform any other reasonable duties as requested by management.
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications and experience required:
· Experience within the cleaning/hospitality industry with proven knowledge of housekeeping best practices.
· Cleaning supervisor experience.
· Good Timekeeping and attendance record.
· An outgoing personality with strong customer service focus.
· Proven experience of delivering a high-quality service with an eye for detail, and the ability to communicate those expectations to the rest of the team to achieve the same high standards.
· Ability to be flexible with working hours, willingness to manage change within a diverse working environment.
· BICS qualified or similar desirable
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.