ENGIE are recruiting for a Cleaning Site Supervisor to be based in Hunslet
Leeds LS10 1BS. This is a permanent full time role working 42.5 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary of up to £8.50 per hour dependent upon skills and experience.
The normal working hours will be Monday to Friday, 7:00am until 4:00pm.
A full-time vacancy for a day site cleaning supervisor to work as part of a team at our Schneider Electric Leeds Site to ensure that the contract deliverables are met, and to ensure that the “one team” ethos is promoted across site.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· To work within the requirements of ENGIE Health & Safety policy; having specific regard to colour coding, COSHH, Risk Assessments and safe working practices Ensure that all non-conformances and opportunities for improvement are implemented
· Manage the onsite cleaning team with their day to day activities
· Empty and wash out waste bins in all rooms
· Vacuum and dust meeting rooms, offices and communal areas
· Cleaning of washrooms to ensure site hygiene standards are maintained
· Undertake any other duties as may be required from time to time
· To damp mop hard surface communal areas
· Clean designated areas to the required standard as outlined by the site cleaning specification, this will include male & female toilets and kitchenettes
· Replenishment of kitchen & toilet consumables
· Wear and care for any uniform and PPE equipment provided
· Any other reasonable request made by the customer
· Carry out monthly site audits with the customer
· Carry out any monthly staff training, toolbox talks
Manage site cleaning stock and equipment
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Ideally BICSc Trained
· Previous cleaning experience in an office environment For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.